• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You have joined the help channel

G

gramarye

Sorry if this is either in the wrong place or has already been answered; I have looked and asked in-game but can't seem to find an answer: In the CC ONE of my chars, one I created since buying SA, on log-in I see the message: You have joined the help channel. This only happens with this char and I will then see various questions and answers scrolling in the text area at bottom left. I find this pretty distracting at times and would like to switch it off but have no idea how to do this. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to activate the "Menu Bar" in the classic client options menu (mouse symbol). On that menu bar you will find a button called "chat". Click it. Leave the help channel, save the options and deactive the menu bar again.