• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You guys deserve each other

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I posted this about 4 years ago and it got completely **** on by the community. Nobody better have any fun on the new shard! Looool.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its still a no from me. If it was a classic shard that would be fine but I am not interested in this. I hope others do enjoy it but I am skeptical.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m happily stuck in my old ways and will stick to Lake Superior but if others get entertainment value out of this,I’m ok with it.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
People have been taking about a new shard way before that. :)
Sure, but not often in the sense of seasonal temporary shards as I alluded to - if you had read the linked thread. Most of those noise makers just want a 97 era tank mage for nostalgia.

AdamPD

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So someone at Broadsword must have seen that poll and thought, if we waste a lot of our players money and a lot of our time creating this, 89% of the population will be angry! Let's do it! :p
Because it really does feel that way with their decisions sometimes.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm an immigrant from Baja to GL, but I'll admit, I'd play it out of curiosity.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I will try it. If it turns out to be more nope than dope, well...we'll see.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted this about 4 years ago and it got completely **** on by the community. Nobody better have any fun on the new shard! Looool.

Ironically I'd be down to come back to check out a seasonal shard, but I have no interest in a classic shard experience. It just seems boring. It was fun back in the day because it was novel, not because the systems were so great, for me at least.