• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You Got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coldshadow

In order to get established,certain people thought it was necessary to just keep up with the turmoil on this shard because of sheer jealousy.

Constant trolling on the boards, constant harrassing at the bank, and the verbal harrassment has led us to believe that this shard would thrive better if we stepped back and let them do thier thing.

This we will do. Vendors will start to be removed this evening, so if the citizens need anything or if you need to get those vendors stocked, now is the time to do it.

CCC has had vendorhouses here almost sinse the beginning of the shard. We have very much enjoyed serving the people of shard and will greatly miss the interaction with the people who stopped by often times just to say "hello".

Hunting is our next venture. We do some now but will have plenty of time to do more in the future.

Origin Citizens, we have always appriciated your patronage and will miss serving you! Dont be strangers though. WE will not be gone from this shard, we love it here. The library will remain open for the time being unless it too becomes a target of grief.

Good Luck to all of you!

Z

Zyanna

I hope to see it up again soon, No one on this shard cand keep their vendors stocked anywhere near yours. You spend alot of time and effort to make sure people on this shard have what they need. I witnessed some actions of certian people and must say alot of it was totally uncalled for and they must get some weird enjoyment for what they have been doing. I hope that CCC will open again in future. This is a game you pay for so I cannot blame you for taking your vendors down due to the in game harassment. Take some time and go hunt, and have some fun. I ran vendors for a bit and know first hand it takes alot of time and energy to keep them as well stocked as you did. I commend you for hanging in there as long as you have to make sure origin has what they need.

G

Ghost_Writer

I'm locking this one as well just to prevent it from getting out of hand. You've made your point and there is no need for responces.

Thank you,
Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.