• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] You decide. Who wants to purchase my rares?

Do you think Oblivion should be able to sell his rares here?

• Maybe. it depends on the circumstances of the trade.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other. Please specify in post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, due to some members within the rare community who seem to 'dictate' certain actions on this forum, I would like the entire community to make a decision.

Regardless of the method of how a rare item is acquired, do you think that ultimately matters whether or not a person will purchase an item? Some members of this forum are aware of my tactics, but I have also acquired many items (mainly server birth and additional EM items) through secure trade and reputable brokers. I have reference and proof as well that I will post at some point.

I think it is rather biased to just deny me my basic rights because of a few people here that have to make a fuss about something that went wrong for them in a game. What do you think?

Furthermore, I still have rares for sale as well, feel free to ICQ me and/or PM me for additional details about what is available. A well known and reputable broker will help faciliate these trades, and will be used as the third party if agreed by the buyer.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manticore, I find it ironic that you post a vote that you do not want to deal with me, yet you have in the past. You brokered a trade with Rador for Gunpowder for 300+ million when Rador himself knew the history behind certain items.

But this is interesting. Keep the votes coming.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, it's for me to decide.

Anyone wishing to buy from you may do so via in game chat or icq. You will not again harm the community with the unwitting connivance of these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.