• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You cannot reserruct here......

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone else getting this message when trying to rez a pet now? I have to go inside a npc stable now
to rez my own pet, with my own vet skills. Was able to rez someone else's pet in the field tho.

new feature or am I bugged?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone else getting this message when trying to rez a pet now? I have to go inside a npc stable now
to rez my own pet, with my own vet skills. Was able to rez someone else's pet in the field tho.

new feature or am I bugged?
Usually when I get that message it is either: the pet is up along the z axis or occupying the same tile as another pet.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for reply.

I had this happen on two different days with two different pets (a platinum drake and a skree) these only two pets that have
died since the new publish.

Tried to rez them where they died, at wbb roof, at my house, at luna. Only works when I am physically inside an npc vet stable.

I just killed myself on the off chance that helps me. Want to leave calling a gm for the last resort.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for reply.

I had this happen on two different days with two different pets (a platinum drake and a skree) these only two pets that have
died since the new publish.

Tried to rez them where they died, at wbb roof, at my house, at luna. Only works when I am physically inside an npc vet stable.

I just killed myself on the off chance that helps me. Want to leave calling a gm for the last resort.
What specials do the pets have? Anything common between them?

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well it was a fresh tamed fire damage platinum drake (only had inherent dragon breath) and a prepatch skree (had inherent mysticism only)
both had the training button activated.

I can't be the only one who let a pet die during pet training am I?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Try moving one tile...tell the pet to stay then move one tile..if it's standing on you, on a hill or rock or something or on someone else you can't rez it....I get that message ALL the time, you just have to move a bit.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh also the other person's pet who I was able to rez in the field had the pet training button activated. That was a hiryu.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok thank you, will try that next time. Just, have never ever had that issue before the new pub and have rezzed my pets many many times. Odd that two pet deaths in a row had the issue you are saying, but willing to try.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive had that message before and after the patch. I just try again and it works. My pets die often so its a rare message for me. More frustrating is the dead pet walking away.