• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You ask and you shall recieve

G

We have transfered one of our main pvpers from atlantic , and have been challenged by the o_O guild to keep transfering more transferings will occur tomorrow 04/22/08 Happy Stoners Day! by the way ,

N00BS 4tw

Xtreme Gamer,
aka King Noob

G

<blockquote><hr>

more transferings will occur tomorrow 04/22/08

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to ask those that are transferring to bring some of your gold over. I have personally seen members of your guild at the tram side Moonglow event and at Luna bank asking people for gold saying they are new players. Granted the characters might be new on Sonoma but the person behind the characters is not. Bring some gold over from ATL and support yourselves instead of pretending to be new and taking advantage of the nice people on Sonoma please.

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>excellent point Nady!! TY ...

*cookie thumbs up*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Sonoma nooblets. Enjoy your stay. We'll try and keep you in deathrobes as much as we can!

P

pr0tlogic

Hail,

I am an official rep of the guild L.E.G.I.O.N and I can assure you we have not challenged any off-shard guilds to come to Sonoma for a fight.
Although, we did not extend the invitation to your guild to come over and fight we welcome any activity on Sonoma particularly pvp (I use this word loosely).

Welcome to Sonoma, hope you enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
o_O - L.E.G.I.O.N

G

We were indeed challenged to x-fer , and we will continue to do so

B

Bunny Foo Foo

By the way how is your female recruiting going on Atlantic? Just a side note, the female UO players are much meaner on this shard. For those that don't read the Atlantic boards, you might want to browse the post directed at female players.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That makes sense. I mean why would you challenge any guilds from other shards to a fight when you dont exactly fight the ones already here. No, camping out 12-15 blues in the brit gate guardzone is not a fight.

G

Gimme_a_Hug

This is all getting a little out of hand.... let's stop before it all blows up?

War them, meet them in fel, kill them-- keep them in their death robes for as long as possible. That's much better to do then insult them here. Don't you think?
At least, that's what I plan to do. :p

S

Skullcollector

I was just wondering what is the name and tag your guild uses so i know who to look for.....

S

Skullcollector

<blockquote><hr>

You should join them Skull. That tag fits you.
j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

If i was to join them Bal, you couldnt beat them anymore.....

G

You're right. I'd kill all of them but you, cause you'd run. So I guess that's true.
heh