• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"You are not on the correct path for using this mastery ability."

Jazzer

Adventurer
I am new to this whole Mastery thing. I got the 3rd tier, not 1 or 2. I tried using Ethereal Burst and got the above statement. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I am new to this whole Mastery thing. I got the 3rd tier, not 1 or 2. I tried using Ethereal Burst and got the above statement. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
You need to switch to this mastery in mastery book. Do you see mysticism mastery where buffs should be ? And you need to have book of masteries with you too.
Do you by any chance use Pinco UI?
Also sometimes it can glitch after relogin , just switch mastery off and on.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Click the book and you will see change mastery. Then choose that. Then a gump opens for you to choose a Mastery. CC method.