• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] You are not going to believe this :(

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
OK, here's the deal. I'm upset!

I finally found and purchased my "Aquarius" Rose. Bought it on Chessy. I did a transfer to bring over my plants and a hell of a lot of Bod Books and deeds, Easter plants and such for my mother, Quilter. Well, in the moving things around to make sure it all fit for the transfer, was a pain in the ass itself, I finally got it all to fit and transferred.

Got it to ATL and moved it to my mothers house. Went back 3-4 times to make sure I locked her things down. Locked and re-locked. I'm a sucker for making sure things are locked down so they are not lost and didn't want that to happen to my mother. In doing so, I NEVER locked down all the things i put on my floor to separate my things from my mother. I lost my rose! All the other things to be honest were no big deal. But my rose, all the months of trying to find it and finally getting it to lose it. UhG!

So, I am once again trying to find my whispering rose for, Aquarius. If anyone knows of one or has one, please contact me.

Thank you :(
Aqua...

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Anyone who wishes to buy me a gift, this will be fine. LoL
A Paradoxical Statue Giving a Reverent Form to the Formless Lady called Oblivion and Void

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im still looking.. I could have sworn I saw one in the castle of the person who sold me the last one. I could be wrong.

*sigh*

Last edited: