• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"You are not allowed to access this."

A

Anfalas

I'd just like to request that someone look into changing certain items to be usable while locked down. The two that come to mind at the moment are the Candelabra of Souls when it's lit (an unlit one can be lit while locked down, but once lit it can't be extinguished without releasing the item first) and the moveable levers (I assume it came from the primeval lich spawn?).
These items work fine while in a character's pack or even on the ground, but if locked down they give the message "You are not allowed to access this" and they don't have a menu you can pull up to set security/access levels.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had a work around for it, trying to remember what it was.

You either have to lock it down and change security settings to anyone to allow it to be turned on and off or you have to set to secure to allow folks to use it and set security to anyone.

A

Anfalas

Neither item that I used as an example has a security settings menu whether locked or secured.
(the candelabra does while turned off, but once lit it loses all functionality including the menu)

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish all light sources had security options to allow for being turned off.