• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You Are Invited (edited)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special Proclamation
from the Governor of Skara Brae

The Christmas Tree in Skara Brae on Legends is nearly completed. In our frenzy to be sure that we had enough deeds to complete it we find ourselves with a good number of leftovers. As the outgoing Governor I wish to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to share in our spirit of the holiday and present yourself at the Skara Brae tree where we (I and Uriah Heep) will be handing out BODs between the hours of 7:00 and 9:00 pm (central time) for tonight and tomorrow night.

DevilsOwn, Governor

edit - We really expected more folks to stop by, and Uriah is getting very antsy, so tomorrow nite I won't make him sit there :) Just holler for us in General Chat and we'll be right there. And remember, this is for everyone! come get a gift!!

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I want to try and get another chalice sculpture really bad so I'm going to be working on that. I think those would look great at my tavern and being OCD I need 2 :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well if you don't have the bods, just holler. We have enough to help ya out.
And anyone that plays other shards as well, that has chars on Legends (even just for gifts) can join in.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well if you don't have the bods, just holler. We have enough to help ya out.
And anyone that plays other shards as well, that has chars on Legends (even just for gifts) can join in.
I'm good plus it will give me a reason to play. Your very kind as always :) Plus I assume the RNG hates me anyways but I'm going to work on it some.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made 7 toons there. All camped at the Inn near tree. Ill need some smalls.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
be there about 7pm central time, today and tomorrow. If not, just holler in general chat

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And feel free to pass the word to whoever you know that might want to do this

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the BOD's, very generous of you. This kind of spirit is why I play several shards. Merry Christmas!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please check first post, a change has been made :) and come get some bods! Uriah wants his lockdowns back! and we have cookies!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well there will be another tree in a few days ;)
We don't have near enough larges left to make another without a whole whole lotta help!

But everyone come down tonight and holler in gen chat for a coupla bods, no matter what shard you play...get a gift!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be at the Skara tree for another hour :) everyone invited to make a character on Legends and come grab a bod! and a cookie!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got 2 chalice sculptures and 3 ankh pillows.

I can give them to one of you this weekend.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you don't want them. Any evening between 7-8:30 cst we can usuall6y be found in gen chat