• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YGV ICQ Auction - Rare and Unique Items - Ended, Thank You

S

Sees Far

Hello All From Yew Gate Vendors Auction House on Lake Superior.

We are having an ICQ Auction of RARE and high-end items. We have 7 lots for your bidding enjoyment. This auction will start tonight (Friday 11/16) and will end on Monday (11/19 at 8pm Cst).

To Bid on an item please send an ICQ to Cionduan/Piper - ICQ# 242139394, stating which item you are bidding on and the bid amount. As bids come in, I will edit this post as often as I can.

Lots:

1. Full Set of Tokuno Dyes - unused. You can no longer get these. Great to have around.
Min bid: 25mil

2. This is kind of an odd rare - it is a Gazer Statue But It says it is a "Ophidian Statuette" Clearly it is not an Ophidian .........Love those misprints.
Min Bid: 8mil

3. Two very old deeds that you once had to use to place real houses, We have "A Deed To A Small Marble Workshop" & "A Deed To A Small Stone Tower". Now these are the real thing. And very hard to find great for any collector. There is a WARNING with these though: If you log out with these on you OR if you take them in to a town, they turn in to a house placement tool. I do not think these should be cross-sharded. As you would have to log out for that. They can, however, be locked down with out a prob. SO still great items!
<font color="red"> Current Bid: 10mil </font>

4. A FULL GM Made Coal Ringmail Suit, All made by Carmen. You can not make Items from Coal any more. This is a Great Item to add to your collection with matching GM made set like this it is one of a kind.
<font color="red"> Current Bid: 25mil </font>

5. One of my favorites. Now i will tell you i have seen only one other piece of Furny Dyed Jet black and it is in a very old keep on LS. This Jet black Double Exceptional Wooden Chest is Such a sweet find for anyone who loves their rares. Now here is a little background on the item (if anyone knows more or if the info i have found is off a bit, please let me know). When black dye tubs first came out in 97 they were an exploit and as an exploit you could use them to dye more then just clothes, so some ppl used them to dye furny. GMs found out and fixed it, but left the tubs in game, but the tubs could then only dye clothes and cloth. So only a few pieces of furny were dyed. I do not know how long this went on. So, this is not only a very rare item but a very old one.
<font color="red"> Current Bid: 30mil </font>

6. 23 of each Tokuno Minor Swords Display and Urns - Matching names to each other for a total of 46 Tokuno minors. For those who want to collect the full set, this should get you well on your way, or turn them in for Tokuno Majors. It is a great lot.
Min Bid: 15mil

7. The YGV Halloween Auction House up for bid! It comes fully designed, with all the rares, vet rewards and such that are visible still in it. You can redesign it to your liking or leave it as-is and start up your own auction house (just keep in mind YGV runs Thursday nights, MOA Tuesday nights and FATE is Wednesday nights - lol). There will be a rune for you to see this house at the regular YGV auction house in YEW on the Steps going up to the auction floor.
Min Bid: 10mil

Good Luck and Happy Bidding! (pics below)