• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Yew term info

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would like to bring a focus to Yew and the unique qualities it holds. I am also working with other governors to provide some entertainment. I hope these events will provide a way for recruiting and socializing. I will be actively reaching out to governors in other towns to co-host these events.

As for the trade deal, I will keep it running while the funds remain. However, I will not actively promote it. The trade deal can be nice for some but it’s not always useful for everyone; not to mention it’s overpriced. As a governor it is encouraged to run the trade deal but not required. I would much rather use the funds I gather in other ways.

With that being said Yew did receive a very large donation from Babydoll that will keep a trade deal running for 4 weeks. Yew sends its gratitude.

If you wish to see this continue you may donate to the stone directly or you can purchase something from the town (Banners – 250k, and titles- varies greatly) when these are purchased the gold goes toward the trade deal automatically.

I was ask to select this week’s trade deal and I picked the mining cooperative that will give +3 in Str. My reasoning is that any character can benefit from a few extra hit points, ability to carry a little more weight. This could be useful to all of those crafters and lumberjacks in the land. If citizen wishes it to be changed then please request it and I will put it up for a vote.

Thanks for the support

York

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an uninvolved 3rd party I would question the usefulness of +3 str for any character, at least with the attached price tag.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As an uninvolved 3rd party I would question the usefulness of +3 str for any character, at least with the attached price tag.
sometimes you do make a decent point :)
This allows a character the ability to carry more weight or have a few extra hit points.
As stated in the post i agree the price is too steep but if the gold is there and the citizens want it I will run one.