• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Yew Meeting (News In Action)

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After viewing the Huge Arguments in the Yew Citizens post http://stratics.com/community/threads/yew-citizens.305609/

I figured I'd go and gather some video footage to see if anything outbreaks. As i did attend this meeting just for news i come to find that everyone was able to get along besides one individual that you will see in the video. Video Time (39:49)

Everyone seemed to comply with one another and get along. They all seemed to come to terms of agreements than disagreements. Some interesting ideas that come up in this meeting to better some game play, while doing the most important thing (Working Together as a team).

What i saw tonight was extraordinary, i read all about everyone hating one another, but then there was nothing but peace. This is how everything should be, working together.

As for some funny things that happened during the meeting:
Seems as though Yew and every other town has the same topic in mind. It seems everyone wants something simple which is odd and also a good thing to have. What this item is, is something everyone can place in their houses, this item that everyone keeps asking for is a ----- TRASH BARREL, what are the odds that everyone wants trash barrels?

After everyone saying things about needing a Trash Barrel with some cheers, a Strike of LIGHTING came out of NO WHERE! Then magically appeared an EM named Bennu with a growl as loud as a lion! Video Time (51:00-53:30)

The meeting went on.... If you would like to see what was said in the Meeting and some upcoming plans please watch the lengthy video below.

I would also like to ask for a list of meeting times for every town and Governor so that i can record my videos for everyone to view if that is ok with everyone. I believe with the videos it will allow more people to communicate as well as see what has happened in a meeting that they have missed. I will do my best at getting to all the meetings and contribute to UOStratics as a resource.
Along with Events that may go on, I'd like to be documenting them too.
I would appreciate any inpute on the videos to make them better for everyone's entertainment, i will get a mic soon as i can as well start adding sound to the videos. Thanks for Reading/Watching
Ultima Online - ATL - Yew Meeting - 2013/10/05 Time 20:00 - 21:25 EST
This video is now in 720P HD! Enjoy!

Last edited: