• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] yet another *Raresfest* announcement

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been telling people this individually, and it's a pain, so I'll make a public post:

Because of the late change of schedule, from 3 day to week long fest, many people decided to transfer early, and some never changed their plans and will be here later in the week.

Since these people (transferring later in the week) reserved their vendors, I can't give a vendor out to someone else, KNOWING that the reserved spots are taken but the "owner" isn't here yet....

I have started a list, on my trusty legal pad, of people requesting vendors and if we have room after the reserved vendors have been given out OR after the auction on Friday, I'll then give them out PER MY WAITING LIST.

No, this list isn't public.

I have quite enough to do w/o typing more on Stratics ..... but I really do hope by the weekend that every legit vendor that wants one, gets one.

By the way, I have caught 3 people impersonating others on the reserved list to try to get a vendor. So, I have been having everyone, EVERYONE, send me a PM or ICQ with their player name that is on Catskills before I give them a vendor... I'm sorry for the trouble, but we all know what lengths people will go to in order to scam or steal items in UO. (hello PAC fest).....

I hope everyone is enjoying the festival, after I get out of class, I'll be available the rest of the day/night.