• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet another question/post about unlinking a account on my Mythic Master Account

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I've been searching for answer's and there are just too many links/emails to choose from...I need to unlink a account on my Mythic Master Account and link it to another Mythic Master Account, can someone tell me if they have had any luck doing so, and who did you contact?

I think I narrowed it down to one of these. however, I'm unsure what one I should email [email protected] or [email protected] or if neither then who I am supposed to email to help me make this change.

could someone tell me who they dealt with to get this accomplished? (If it's still in process that is no help to me) I need someone that has accomplished this task...

If a Dev could pop in and reply that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

*EDIT*
Once I get my account unlinked and linked to the Mythic Master Account I want it on, Can I then change the "game login" password on my end?

Last edited:

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@DJAd have you personally unlinked a account from a Mythic Master Account? If yes, how long did it take?

I have still not got a reply from the email I sent...and the game account has not been unlinked for me. I would really like to get this account up and running again, but not until I have it unlinked from my Mythic Master Account and link it to my other Mythic Master Account. ( I want to have all my accounts on one Mythic Master Account). The amount of time it takes to get a reply from UO's customer service is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! (It is pretty much a joke how long it takes to get some customer service for UO)