• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet ANOTHER primetime harry. 5pm PST

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well, after we started getting some people logged in to get our sigs back from POO!.. we went to yew gate and killed everybody there.. so whatd they all do? hide in the house.. "what now guys?" says: sargon. "I GOT IT" says: new york.. "lets do a harry". good idea!.. maybe that will bring the nubs out of the comfort of their yew gate houses.. so we thought....
|M|'s record remains.. we've never lost a harry. :grouphug:

Attachments

S

suprshadow

wow you post, after it's done.. last time i checked prime time is 830 pm. That statement was just stupid.. 5pm HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA lot's of people are not even home from work yet.
Learn what primetime means then come talk you joke.

R

Rand Al

guess he was hoping the 2 wl in the house that probably didn't even know about it would raid 13 or so ppl and i was probably afk in my place like i always am so he was counting on me to solo raid it afk. Usually people call prime time 5-11 or so but most people are eater in collage, school, or working tell 5 then want to eat dinner tell about 630 or so. I wouldn't call it a prime time harry tell like 7 but even if you did it at 7 your numbers may have kept it for you no guild here can field that with supr all jumbled up and a choke point like that one can almost be held by zkv but they don't have the right temps

S

suprshadow

wow just look at the SS, you have 8 ppl attacking the harry and how many defending the gate.. Looks like what 7 on the auto map.. yea..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and including this..

me and kyrite put 4-5 members in place in moonglow, then you guys brought all your 2nd char's after we got done killing the first set, and then after you couldnt kill us you brought like 5 more people
we killed you sargon three times on apoth, twice on the char Sargon, and we killed a few others i dont know names of
fail

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

at least rand has the right idea about what primetime is.. but, if you look on our website(www.pwnuo.com). youll see that weve done harrys at many different times inbetween 5pm and 11pm pst... weve yet to lose one.. we ran alot of people out of yew gate right befor we decided to do the harry.. so hey, it isnt like nobody was on, and it isnt my fault there isnt another successful guild on the shard that can raid or do harrowers consistantly.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

and including this..

me and kyrite put 4-5 members in place in moonglow, then you guys brought all your 2nd char's after we got done killing the first set, and then after you couldnt kill us you brought like 5 more people
we killed you sargon three times on apoth, twice on the char Sargon, and we killed a few others i dont know names of
fail

actually you didnt kill anybody haha.. you rez killed me once on apophis because i had no loot after dying 2 vs 1 befor anybody came to help me.
your buddie cryright and his uber leet progra... "skills"... are what killed me. it was 4 vs 2, you died easily and didnt even come back to loot your body once i got on a char with suplies. ride the coat-tails setiroff, RIDEEEE!!! just stay on the forums and keep talking boys, leave the kool stuff in uo to |M|.. weve got it covered.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

well, after we started getting some people logged in to get our sigs back from POO!.. we went to yew gate and killed everybody there.. so whatd they all do? hide in the house.. "what now guys?" says: sargon. "I GOT IT" says: new york.. "lets do a harry". good idea!.. maybe that will bring the nubs out of the comfort of their yew gate houses.. so we thought....

no one raided becasue we were not on :( sorry defend something then brag

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took that entire harry by myself while playing uo from my cell phone actually. Those screenies are doctored.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
|M|'s record remains.. we've never lost a harry.

maybe you should let your guilds actions speak for themselves for once..am i the only one that finds it a little lame that every victory has to be posted on here almost immediately?

also..

YOU SHOULD NOT be able to lose a harrower at all whatsoever with your numbers and a grinder situation..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

maybe you should let your guilds actions speak for themselves for once..am i the only one that finds it a little lame that every victory has to be posted on here almost immediately?

also..

YOU SHOULD NOT be able to lose a harrower at all whatsoever with your numbers and a grinder situation..
why cant we boast about the things we do? you all discriminate us. seems fair to me.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just a bit much sometimes man..its from little battle to harrowers..

i guess all in all im just tired of seeing people arguing about how many people each side had in a fight for days after the fight actually happened

it was :fight::fight::fight: vs :fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight: :fight: :fight:

noo it was only :fight::fight::fight: vs :fight::fight::fight::fight::fight: because :fight::fight: :fight: are alt chars and :fight: didnt log on till the end

in the end all this just equals :bdh::bdh::bdh::bdh: and:wall::wall::wall:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well im sure it was all fun and easy to get away with bashing my guild when none of us were here to defend ourselves.. but here we are.. so time to come up with some more believeable lies guys..

S

suprshadow

P.S I AM LOOKING FOR M'S EARLY SPAWNS AND I CANT FIND YOU. I SEE YOU DID ICE EAST.. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE SO I CAN RAID

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

P.S I AM LOOKING FOR M'S EARLY SPAWNS AND I CANT FIND YOU. I SEE YOU DID ICE EAST.. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE SO I CAN RAID
learn to scout... i know your not used to it being in yew gate fighting guild and all.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt know 5pm was considered "prime time" on the west coast figuring that most west coasters are stuck in traffic on their way home from work. I always figured prime time between 7-10pm pacific time. :eyes:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

at least rand has the right idea about what primetime is.. but, if you look on our website(www.pwnuo.com). youll see that weve done harrys at many different times inbetween 5pm and 11pm pst... weve yet to lose one...
go check it out.. weve done them at loads of different times, and yet to do one at 2 or 3 am like some guilds i can think of...

S

suprshadow

learn to scout... i know your not used to it being in yew gate fighting guild and all.
HEY, i use to scout all the time for supr, i know how to do it ok!!!!!! i ran my ass all the way through T2A fire destard terra. i didn't go to the island because it was just me and running into 10 of you on the island vs me would just be stupid!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt know 5pm was considered "prime time" on the west coast figuring that most west coasters are stuck in traffic on their way home from work. I always figured prime time between 7-10pm pacific time. :eyes:
Maybe he meant prime time on the East Coast.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Maybe he meant prime time on the East Coast.
it would be a fair assumption, especially considering the fact that i am now on the east.. however, we do play on pacific and do things accordingly.. doesnt seem to matter if we do a harry at 7pm, 9pm or 11pm we still dont raided, so i supose its just another moot point..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

also..

why cant we boast about the things we do? you all discriminate us. seems fair to me.

we bash your guild cause u have ****ty pvpers, which is a fact, we bash you because your a crapy pvper as well.... We bash your guild cause you never back anything up.

We bash your guild because your gm's challenge people to money duel then dont pay up..

And if I posted every fight we won, the forum would be flooded with screen shots

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we should try that kyrite..everytime we kill a couple people from a guild post pictures about how we just won a battle..see what we end up with

S

suprshadow

M's harry

"it would be a fair assumption, especially considering the fact that i am now on the east.. however, we do play on pacific and do things accordingly.. doesnt seem to matter if we do a harry at 7pm, 9pm or 11pm we still dont raided, so i supose its just another moot point.." quote from saragon

So if you guys have never lost a harry, then Next wednesday night 745pm Pst. I would hope you guys do a harry. I am sure you won't argue this because come on now, you have never lost a harry. Can't wait for tomorrow night now

R

Rand Al

What one of us has one of those screen shot taking programs or knows where to get them! So sargon what is it that you use to take screenys

S

suprshadow

rand, i have a SS program! i'll get it done! probably the same thing as him

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

And if I posted every fight we won, the forum would be flooded with screen shots
well cryright youd have to be capable of saying something nice in order to boast about your guild.. since we all know thats impossable im not worried about it. aside that, your guild really has nothing to boast about. you all wait at yew gate sitting on your thumbs unitl some nub comes by or |M| comes and forces you guys into your houses... or graves, either way...

Z

Zambowow

Okay....

#1. What other guild (other than Supr/THC/whatever f***ing other tags, and possibly GOO! at times) has the zerg numbers to go raid 13 of you?
#2. As soon as any of you |T| characters are dropped, you guys go get your red |M| characters....you guys are winners!

Not talking ****....just stating facts!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well if you asked goo, all they needed on were 4 to kill us all and drop the harry... considering we faught them all day its hard ot believe they didnt raid us because they werent on.. as far as getting on |M| chars if our |T| chars get ganked and put into stat, absolutly right. good idea huh?

S

suprshadow

I didnt even know you guys did a harry until you posted on stratics. Even then i didn't believe you and then i went in the starroom to see that the rat's skull was gone.

Lol, come on you guys choke pointing the portal with necro's.. Yeah 4 guys can break through 13 guys with necro's and Super Dragon's. Please show me how, Please.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

thats funny, none of my screenshots show super dragons or necros defending. sounds to me like you guys had info about our harry afterall. you decided youd rather not show at all then come get :owned:. thats ok, i dont blame you.

S

suprshadow

huh? It's a guess LOL what a joke eh. OMG HE JUST NAMED THE TWO MOST POPULAR templates to guard a single entrance portal. HOW DID HE KNOW AHHHH. lol, Sargon.. Sargon.. Sargon.... so many things you lack at with UO. I was giving even M the benefit of the doubt that even you guys( as dumb as M is) would know to stack necro and tamers at the portal.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i call bull****.. i think you knew what our defence was because eggplant and others told you guys to help them raid... but you couldent risk the loss and look bad on the forums. its ok man i know you have a reputation to build.. keep working on it.

S

suprshadow

eggplant still plays this shard? Please give me the names he has on here! I was on Vent and ICQ the whole time doing homework and facebooking and Noone msged me or said anything in vent. This is just laughable. Eggy doesn't play Pac anymore from last i heard

S

suprshadow

I think the best reaction was when i said in vent

"Hey guys Sargon just posted on stratics saying they did a harry"
I forget who it was but they responded with a "WHAT WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME"
lol. Sargon is just laughable

M

McVie

i like how wal-mart or what ever he calls him self, is so manic about uo he replyes to himself over and over and over lol befor anyone else can even reply. not just in this thread but most. that s*** cracks me up man keep up the good work hahahahahhahah :pint:i dont care who you are thats funny stuff. the best part is he claims he dont play much...can you say tram?:thumbsup:

S

suprshadow

Lol ? Tram? man haven't been there in weeks. Yeah sounds good i will check it out when i get the time man. I usually get to Pvp for like 2 hours on a monday or tuesday depends which day i work and thats about it really. Since your in tram 95% of the time, where are all the good places to go?

S

SUPRsalad

i won't lie, i've been trammed out to the max.. I don't get much time to play, but when i do, I have more interest in farming for ingredients with bri, than i do pvping.. We get in one good fight nightly it seems, but for the most part, we're pretty into making really l33t gear.. Soon, chi'ren, you will see what SUPR has been up to. . .

edit: its trammy, but when you think about how l33t you can make your gear, it becomes very clear why you are here, and what you are doing.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i won't lie, i've been trammed out to the max.. I don't get much time to play, but when i do, I have more interest in farming for ingredients with bri, than i do pvping.. We get in one good fight nightly it seems, but for the most part, we're pretty into making really l33t gear.. Soon, chi'ren, you will see what SUPR has been up to. . .

edit: its trammy, but when you think about how l33t you can make your gear, it becomes very clear why you are here, and what you are doing.

qft

tram for the half win. you have to do that stuff now a days i suppose :/

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
qft