• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YESSS!!!!!

L

Loopy Moe 27

Hi. As i have said before, I am newer to Stratics then most. I dont participate in a whole lot of events, but i am really excited for two reasons:

1. Today, i got the geyser and maxed out squirt
2. Today, i got my cashbot disguise

Tommorow i would like to try my first CFO fight. If anyone is interested please meet on 12/24 in the CFO lobby at around 10:00 AM EASTERN TIME District: Kooky Grove Please reply if you can come!!!! (Note that this is EASTERN time, NOT PACIFIC)
Another note: i need 20 more cogbucks first, but that will probably be done beforehand

G

Granjell

Congratulations, Loopy Moe! I may be around at that time tomorrow. I will try to meet you if I can. Depends on family stuff, etc.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

if you cant get an early group together let me know I will do a fast mint and help you out around 6pm est.

L

Loopy Moe 27

Nobody could come so i just did my cfo somewhere else....I will be at the weekly cfos now though

G

Granjell

Sorry - Loopy, I got stuck in a LOOONNGG bullion mint trying to get my bucks. Hope you had fun!

L

Loopy Moe 27

O yes the CFO was so much fun! First of all, i won and got a trap restock unite (which stinks, because i dont have trap, but still) I got in with some good toons who knew what they were doing, and it was a blast!

O

ohanlokb

Next time your doing the cfo let me know, the cfo is my favorite battle.