• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes I quit UO and............

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave two master accounts away to friend. If you see someone going through stuff in my houses on Legends or giving stuff away or even selling it............. They are doing so with my full blessing. I personally other than trying a EJ account have not been in game for a month or more now and have no intention of ever logging into UO again. Some of my Legends houses are on accts that I did not give away and will idoc between May and August and to be honest I couldn't tell you which ones they will fall when other than my main warehouse and that one I am only telling friends the week it should go idoc ;)

Heard there was some questions about Silent on a Tyrath toon raiding my house today........ It is all legit and that house and those characters now legit belong to Silent and Planters. So please don't get on them or give them a hard time both are good guys, even if Silent does not think much of my organizational abilities LOL :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You know bud, if the word "raiding" was used when you were contacted it isn't helping you-know-who's cause at all. I was very clear in GC describing the situation to her and was doing so in the middle of giving Dev and Uriah plants for their festival, as they can attest. This is why certain banned from Stratics players are on my do-not-answer list :) I even explained which house I knew neither Planters or I had and what would be in it when it fell so that Legends locals could grab it since I'm not much for IDOCs. Now I wish it were in Fel so I could patrol for the individual in question! NO SOUP FOR YOU! :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heph, reading comprehension eludes some folks.... now, I know Tyrath was not one for the trades skills, but if you come across anything with his name on it, I got my hand out, kay?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ten four Dev, I have a pile of holiday cards just for that. Would you like the one that says Goober Smoocher or Booger Picker? :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know bud, if the word "raiding" was used when you were contacted it isn't helping you-know-who's cause at all. I was very clear in GC describing the situation to her and was doing so in the middle of giving Dev and Uriah plants for their festival, as they can attest. This is why certain banned from Stratics players are on my do-not-answer list :) I even explained which house I knew neither Planters or I had and what would be in it when it fell so that Legends locals could grab it since I'm not much for IDOCs. Now I wish it were in Fel so I could patrol for the individual in question! NO SOUP FOR YOU! :)
LOL I actually got several FB Pms last night about it (And from more than one person :) ) Kind of good to see that as they were just concerned that my accts had gotten jacked and wanted to let me know ASAP.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heph, reading comprehension eludes some folks.... now, I know Tyrath was not one for the trades skills, but if you come across anything with his name on it, I got my hand out, kay?
LOL Leon the Peon was my Legends crafter for the most part :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look folks I have been friends with Jirel for a long long time 16 years or so. We have had some arguments over the years and some good times hanging out together. One thing I have never experienced in all of those years is her being anything but decent and good friend to me. So before anyone takes that any further, why don't we just leave it at everything is worked out and she as well as the other that did not know I quit UO and Gave a couple of master accts away, now know .......