• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes I know many of my houses are falling :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate everyone that has contacted me to let me know several of my houses are in IDOC and going to fall in however many hours or minutes :) I closed around 20 accounts 3 months ago right before they billed and I just did not go around and clean out all of the houses and drop them. I grabbed all my shard shield and pretty sure I picked up most or all of the accounts Soul stones. So the 90 day grace period is ending on many of those accounts this week. Some of the houses will be totally empty others will have some junk in them. Nothing to get really excited about unless you really want a low pop shard castle or Tsuki Garden House spot :) I am keeping my 3-4 oldest accounts paid up and active..... because I don't know why :) I have logged in maybe twice in the last 3 months. Maybe down the road I will get the UO itch again but just have not even been feeling a mild UO tingle for a while now. Again I do appreciate every one who has let me know houses are falling.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I appreciate everyone that has contacted me to let me know several of my houses are in IDOC and going to fall in however many hours or minutes :) I closed around 20 accounts 3 months ago right before they billed and I just did not go around and clean out all of the houses and drop them. I grabbed all my shard shield and pretty sure I picked up most or all of the accounts Soul stones. So the 90 day grace period is ending on many of those accounts this week. Some of the houses will be totally empty others will have some junk in them. Nothing to get really excited about unless you really want a low pop shard castle or Tsuki Garden House spot :) I am keeping my 3-4 oldest accounts paid up and active..... because I don't know why :) I have logged in maybe twice in the last 3 months. Maybe down the road I will get the UO itch again but just have not even been feeling a mild UO tingle for a while now. Again I do appreciate every one who has let me know houses are falling.
" but just have not even been feeling a mild UO tingle for a while now" I completely understand that statement!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i went through a drought in Jan/Feb but i seem to have pulled out of it and have gotten the itch back.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
" but just have not even been feeling a mild UO tingle for a while now" I completely understand that statement!
Same haven't bothered to play at all in about 3 weeks now which for me is the longest I've ever gone without UO and I just don't care. I dropped 1 house and keep thinking about working on a few others but then I just don't care... so I keep paying them for now to see if I start to care again at some point... and I keep thinking I should pull whatever out of most of the houses... I'm not sure what or why... and so I'm leaving it for now... at this point not sure that I will... I don't know.

Having a good time playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 and I've returned to No Man's Sky... and I'm enjoying it. Friends keep trying to get me to play FFXIV and maybe I will give that a go sometime down the road but I don't know... I've also quit playing Black Desert... and a couple of phone games. Finally started doing what I originally bought my first computer for in the first place which was I wanted to scan in all my photos and put them on disks or something and now I think I'll just upload them to the cloud somewhere but I want to get them scanned in and finally started doing that. So that should keep me busy for a good while.

Anyway, I get it. You do you! Have fun...

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
... but just have not even been feeling a mild UO tingle for a while now.
I only had one active account ... it got screwed up last July and in October the house fell. I wasn't able to get anything out of it except what the characters had on them.

I got the itch avout New Years then had a beer and forgot all about it. :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes feeling the same ive downsized to 4 accounts ..but will be going down to two very shortly....for me and its a prickly subject for sure but the endless daily EM Events have all but killed the game for me...yes some enjoy them...AND i stress some....the ones that get drops every time....oh well goes back to his other game....have fun in UO ..I will BE popping in and out of course.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Totally agree here and is why I think DEVs should quickly transition into some new content to give people things to do. Treasures of Tok will get old again very quickly so new content (not IDOC changes) is definitely needed.

Hope you stick around!
Would call it a start if they stopped revamping stuff that is not broken. Most activities I enjoyed, they changed into pointless grinds. So I rarely play. Tmaps is the perfect example. So many stopped doing them.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tmaps is the perfect example. So many stopped doing them.
That's weird! For TMaps, they REMOVED the grind with no longer having to pick up every gem separately? We actually enjoy - and do - them more nowadays. Can even specifically target what you want, up to a certain level that is. No idea what you find grindy about them?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Personally I had a macro for picking up the stuff I actually wanted to keep, gems never stopped me from t-hunting. Not that I had a lot of macros, but my husband made me some to avoid getting tendonitis, I enjoyed t-hunting before the 'revamp' and I wasn't complaining about the loot or the number of gems...:rolleyes:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't blame you. The TOT thing offered hope but the dyes are no longer a part of it. It seems that every god thing the devs do there is always a catch to it.
Guess you didn't know that they were not part of the ToT3 either did you.. They players asked if they could be put in the UO Store and guess what the DEVs did it so no you are not going to get them for free.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess you didn't know that they were not part of the ToT3 either did you.. They players asked if they could be put in the UO Store and guess what the DEVs did it so no you are not going to get them for free.
It doesnt make it as worthwhile and no I didnt know it wasnt part of TOT 3. I take breaks from the game from time to time because of real life responsibilites.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's weird! For TMaps, they REMOVED the grind with no longer having to pick up every gem separately? We actually enjoy - and do - them more nowadays. Can even specifically target what you want, up to a certain level that is. No idea what you find grindy about them?
You have to do half a dozen different low level chests now for the items that you formerly could all get from a single level 6 or 7 map. I have to invest at least double the time for equivalent loot. And instead of having a balance in searching / fighting you now are supposed to grind boring low level chests where you one hit all spawn and basically spent 99% running and digging. They deffo had a better balance before.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Personally I had a macro for picking up the stuff I actually wanted to keep, gems never stopped me from t-hunting. Not that I had a lot of macros, but my husband made me some to avoid getting tendonitis, I enjoyed t-hunting before the 'revamp' and I wasn't complaining about the loot or the number of gems...:rolleyes:
I could be completely wrong here but to my knowledge there is no macro that I know of that "selects loot" because if this were the case people could loot Scalis or Corgul or Shadowguard etc within a matter of seconds... this sounds more like a script to me... and if someone scripts loot they can script IDOCS!!! QUICK GRAB THE PITCHFORKS AND GET HER! :devil:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
With so many people closing multiple paying accounts (I myself have closed 5 of them in the last months and will close another 5 in the coming ones) I REALLY start to wonder how the frack BS thinks to keep the game going.
And, no, it is not a "the sky is falling" statement, it's only genuine curiosity...:coco:

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Keven2002 I used the EC with Pinco's UI, I can't even make the macros in there without help, I only ever managed to make one for chopping trees by myself, most of them my husband did for me. There were only a few items I wanted from treasure chests so it was a short list. I even had some for moving all the loot from my pack to various containers. I don't think I will be taking over the world of IDOCs any time soon, that's probably a bit beyond me! Put your pitchfork back down :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I could be completely wrong here but to my knowledge there is no macro that I know of that "selects loot" because if this were the case people could loot Scalis or Corgul or Shadowguard etc within a matter of seconds... this sounds more like a script to me... and if someone scripts loot they can script IDOCS!!! QUICK GRAB THE PITCHFORKS AND GET HER! :devil:
A player on LS can loot the good stuff off Scalis when it goes public. I have seen the items disappear in 2 secends. I have no idea what they use.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
There is a thing on some of the free shards like an area vacuum cleaner, it's probably something like that, you can't compete with that sort of thing. :(

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pinco's Identify and sorts in backpack?? sorta heard that a few times. Search for "xxx" etc etc, its there

Pinco's UI for info takes you to page 64 about half way down, found this by SEARCHING browser using keywords mentioned in this article

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Hazel868789 Pinco's has a function for 'sorting' in the t-hunt chest, it will order the items in the chest so you don't waste time looking through everything, you can choose what is important and it gets shuffled to the top. It was more useful when there were a LOT of items in the chests, better quality weapons and armour were highlighted so you didn't end up carrying all the trash. It was after I made a t-hunter that I started using the EC and Pinco's, it made things much easier.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is probably getting off the original topic... but this would be very helpful when sorting loot; is there any way to sort using CC or is this strictly EC/Pinco functionality?

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is probably getting off the original topic... but this would be very helpful when sorting loot; is there any way to sort using CC or is this strictly EC/Pinco functionality?
I noticed later it was off topic. Just the Pinco's scripting program as far I know. Thanks for pointing it out. Just trying to help out.
Be safe, have a good day.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that the guy was who bragging about casually having 20ish acounts ? lmao...

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went through a drought in Jan/Feb but i seem to have pulled out of it and have gotten the itch back.
So this game can give itches or tingles... might need a doctor visit for either of those as I too have not been in game for 180 days other than to see homes still standing.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are also dropping other TOT version items as well. I have recieved some of the Earth tone dyes which were part of TOT2

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are also dropping other TOT version items as well. I have recieved some of the Earth tone dyes which were part of TOT2
all single use ones from T0T1 and ToT2 were also part of ToT3 and I think ToT3 even had some other colors added too. They just removed the 50 use ones

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ToT2 there were something like 30 faded metal/earthen, single use pigments and 10 majors, the ToT2 minors are NOT dropping this time around. the only single use pigment that has dropped all 3 time sis the "bleach" one which has no hue and returns artefacts to original colour (Tome got sback to normal spell book colour, not blue)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ToT2 there were something like 30 faded metal/earthen, single use pigments and 10 majors, the ToT2 minors are NOT dropping this time around. the only single use pigment that has dropped all 3 time sis the "bleach" one which has no hue and returns artefacts to original colour (Tome got sback to normal spell book colour, not blue)
I can show you several of the 1 charge Earthen tone dyes that I have recieved from this round. Hues range from 2401-2430

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@TheGrimReefer your statement is false.... they dont drop this time around, maybe if you were palying the game instead of staying at luna bank on Gollum all day long trying to buy them 50k per charge.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Pac there trying to get 200k to 800k per charge lol

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@TheGrimReefer your statement is false.... they dont drop this time around, maybe if you were palying the game instead of staying at luna bank on Gollum all day long trying to buy them 50k per charge.
Would you care to come see all my earth tones that I have gotten, just because you have not gotten any that does not mean that they are not dropping. That is like saying that Blaze Cus do not exists in the wild because I have never seen one or gotten one and all those people that have them in Luna got them from somewhere else.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So many old players still checking in but seldom playing. I still have two houses and two accounts but have been playing Elder Scrolls Online for the last 11 months. Every time I think about UO, I think, But there's still so much to do in ESO, and nothing feels like grinding.