• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YEA!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Piper Everwood
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Piper Everwood

Just wanted to let all my friends know. I am able to trun my main account back on. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! So I am able to stay in uo. Thank you!!!!!!!!! LOL. Can't live without my uo.

S

stevethepirate86

hehe i just put 2 and 2 together to get 5 your piper from ED. this is tooley if ya remember me glad to knwo you are stickin around
you and everyone from ED was always good friends even when i sided with some one you guys werent to found of so i wish you all the best of luck
if ya ever come to WoW look for me on the lothar server i play as a warrior named orgok or a pally named salara tell elven and dharma i said hi if ya would