• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

yay

• Thread starter alisagrace86
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

alisagrace86

top toon and most cogs defeated on top toons :p yay me lol the longest 29 cfos of my life lol

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wow! Congrats Ali. Hope you got a lot of TU unites!!

A

alisagrace86

unfortunately i had to use them during the battles lol so i could only keep two OOF :p

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Oh man, that really stinks!! One of these days I will have to get on and do a few. If you ever have plans to do that again, let me know! I won't be able to do 29 but I will try to help you with a few of them. I think we could probably talk a couple others into it! I need at least a days notice so that I can resurrect my trees....... :blushing:

A

alisagrace86

sure thing sweetie :) but i'm here all day everyday so you let me know when you are available :)

love and hugs
ali