• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YaY - You might want to check your Prepatch Dragons !!!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When TC copy is back, take it there and push the button and see what happens.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they have indeed fixed the 3 slot prepatch high-strenght prepatch dragons... Im so happy I bought a ton of them in 2018 lol..
I have one dragon sat at step 4->5that I can assign points to, but havent out of fear of anti-exploit code messing those up too.

I got some sat at first stage, some unclicked just waiting for them not to "jump" to 5 slot rightaway.
It sucks that exploits cause legit pets to be harmed.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have some PP dragons in different states of training from before 2018-05-18 when the anti-intensity code was added the first time. (making them 4 slot upon clicky clicky)

Testing results from TC:
3 -> 5 slot (unclicked)
Result: Turns into 4->5 when button is pressed. Leaves only one round of training

3 ->5 slot (clicked 2018-05-18 pre-pp dragon got hit by anti over-intensity code)
Result: You get one round of training. The pet turns into 4->5 but the click button for another round of training does not show up.

3-> 5 slot & trained to 4 -> 5 slot and points assigned for first round, with 1501 left for later (clicked 2018-18 pre-pp dragon hit by anti over-intensity code)
Result: You can train one final round and assign points to make it a fully overcapped dragon.
Does not seem to get reverted or reset but I havent waited for DT.

Hopefully Kyronix can ungimp the old PP dragons one day. Not many of them left, and sat in stables. Luckily I have some trained PP dragons and waiting for points.