• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Yamato Rares Festival Silent Auction Rules

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yamato Rare Festival Silent Auction Rules
*All Time Zone is EST
Two houses as the official silent auction house for this festival
*** About the end of the Silent Auction date, time, and 10 minutes rules ***
*Two Silent Auction will end at diffrent times.

West Wing(1st) Auction house itself will end on 10:00PM EST on Sunday the 2nd May.
Captn Norrington (West Wing --Silent Auction House 01)

East Wing(2nd) Auction house itself will end on 11:00PM EST on Sunday the 2nd May.
blend (East Wing --Silent Auction House 02)

*** For put an item up for Silent Auction ***
We will start to accept items for auction on Sunday the 25th April
Items must be placed in a container with a book containing what you want described with item and all the info regarding reserve price, buyout price, ect.
Also there must be contact info provided with each item (either, ICQ, Discord, Stratics name ).
Items estimated 200m or more of those.
If contact info is not given I will not accept item.
Lets try and keep the items to be more on the high end side as well.
We just trying to avoid being flooded with items that should be on a vendor selling for 20-30mil for a example and not being placed in a auction.

It can be difficult to stagger the ending dates, but we may change this if another event, such as an EM event, is scheduled at the same time.
Information about the submitted items will be shared between auction hosts. However, basically, it is the person in charge of the submitted house who handles the submitted items.

Rules:
(1) The 10 minute rule will be used for all items. The 10 minute rule means that a bid placed within 10 minutes of the auction ending, will extend the auction time on that particular item by 10 minutes. For example if the auction ends at 9:00 PM, but someone places a bid at 8:59 PM, the auction is then extended until 9:09 PM. The 10 minute rule will continue until one bidder has the highest bid for 10 full minutes.

(2) Bids placed on the exact second the auction ends will NOT be considered valid. This means that if the auction ends at 9:00 PM a bid placed at 8:59 PM and 59 seconds is valid, but a bid placed at exactly 9:00 PM will NOT be considered valid.

(3) The term "Reserve" means the minimum amount an item can sell for. If the reserve on an item is 200 million, then 200 million is the lowest bid that can successfully win the item. Any bids lower than the reserve will not win the item.
I am in charge of East Wing --Silent Auction House 02 , the upper limit of the price that can be set as a reserve is 300m

(4) The term "Buyout" means the price the item can be purchased for immediately, essentially bypassing the auction entirely. If the buyout on an item is 800 million and someone bids 800 million, they instantly win the item and can collect the item from the auctioneer. A buyout cannot be outbid, if someone has already bid the buyout, they will still win even if someone offers double that amount afterwards.

(5) Fake bidding is not permitted. Anyone caught impersonating someone else will be banned immediately, and any bids placed by the impersonator will be deleted without notice.

Captn Norrington and I are the auctioneers. In most cases, we are not the item owners. We reserve the right to bid on any items that we did not ourselves submit for auction.

Bidding:
The minimum bid on any lot is 1m. Any winning bids under this amount will be rounded up to 1m.

Offers:
Any bid below reserve will be conveyed to the seller. The seller may chose to accept or reject the offer. If the offer is rejected, you will not be contacted. If the offer is accepted, we will contact you.

Proxies:
I will not be running proxies for any auctions, and I do not think Captn Norrington will be either. You may ask someone else to proxy for you, but in that case, you MUST contact us to let us know that that other person may bid on your behalf.

Buyouts and pickups:
For buyouts, or to claim your winning items after the auctions end:
For West wing Silent Auction house # 1 contact @Captn Norrington.
For East Wing Silent Auction house # 2 contact @blend

Payments:
Unless specified on the specific bulletin board, payment can be made (only) on Yamato or Atlantic.

Auction Schedule:
For # 2, which I am in charge of, I will contact the buyer promptly after all the auctions of the house are over, including the 10 minute rule.

Sellers are kindly requested to make it work as an auction
If you set the reserve at the same price as the price traded on the market, it will not be an auction and will be just a flat-rate sale.
This is very difficult to determine, but if you have a reserve that is too high, I may ask the seller to lower it.

If it's a well-known stolen item for us, I think we're refusing to submit it.
Therefore,The seller information is private, if you're curious about who submitted the item, please let us know. We will inform you about it in a private message.
Everything is at the discretion of the auction host.
If you do a troll post here, you may be kicked from all the buildings used at this festival.
As an observer, We may Ask Nails Warstein to investigate these matters.

Most of the text is taken from my old buddy, shushu and Brian's old thread. :p

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We accept silent auction items.
If you want to submit something, let us know!

Captn Norrington ICQ 678566021
blend、ICQ 491537457

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The gate has been open since the first week of April and has disappeared, probably because it has expired.
I'm asking mesanna again, but If she is busy, that you will not be able to open the gate within the festival period as it is, so in that case I think that you have to consider what to do with the auction.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your
Currently all boards are temporarily closed.
I should do If a long time before the gate is put back in, I think I have to postpone the end date of the auction

Last edited: