• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Y wing help

R

rush2547

I just got the certification to become a y wing pilot and am curious as to how to obtain a y wing. Im sick of my z95 and would like an upgrade. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

A

ADulo

You will need to buy a deed/chasis blueprints from a Shipwright. To find their vendors, access a bazaar and then select "Vendor Locations". Then you will have to select either "Planet" or "Entire Galaxy" search, which is on the left side of the bazaar screen. Then, make sure you click on "All" under the items tab, then enter the text "Y-wing" in proper spot and hit enter. You should then get a few if not tons of choices of Y-wings, pick the location you prefer and select "Create Waypoint"...just make sure you select the right Y-wing, there is also a Y-wing Longprobe and I don't remember which one you get license for first, just make sure...

Sorry that was so wordy :p feel free to ask for any clarification...and if you are on Starsider, feel free to look up my shipwright.