• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] XXXSOLDXXX Great Lakes - Dream Vesper Trammel Showground Castle

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL north vesper exit and keep east behind the few shops etc and past the so called vesper fairground space which is emtpy area but as hosted events is a remote dream castle in a grass clearing....

The only question is ...what a dream castle...

To Keep or not to Keep...Does anyone want this /can anyone use this castle .....vesper dream castle in trammel just below vesper fairground more than me?? that is my question.....happy to sell at a very good price!!

Icq 658366531 to discuss your wants and/or desires

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies someone as answered my question...the castle is to be sold for a platinum....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its the price i was offered 1 billion...

iam clearing loot out there ready for a sale to be able to take place

was gonna maybe keep this castle for myself but Rathgar offered to pay a billion ....so that was my question above....someone wants /needs this spot more than me

Happy to sell it at a good price!!!!.....And then ill stay were iam living for now....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me make it clear

Rathgar appraoched and offered 800m then i suggested 1 bill which i thought was very good price ...alas i needed to empty loot out the castle etc and sort through it....so i could never ever trade this castle untill like Sunday night time....need to emoty the loot stuff etc ...

Since then 2 other folks have pm'ed offered 1.05 and 1.1 b .... Well to be frank i aint gonna fall out with Rathgar over 50/100m....So at the moment Rathgar will buy this at 1 bil sunday night

Unless someone really wants this spot and offers something i cant turn down and fall out with rathgar...albeit i would have to give rathgar some of the extra gold spoil for his loss ...ive always wanted a 2 story statue....lolz......

That is were this castle is at .. it will be sold in approx 28 hours from this posting when ive finally cleaned it out/time allows me...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD XXX to Rathgar... Enjoy!! 1.5b.... worth it i think!!! u wont get much nicer castle spot....