• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xshard shuttle service

Merth

Journeyman
Is there such a thing? I know in other games I have played chars will shuttle goods for a fee.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Knuckleheads have had one up and going for a couple years now.
i use to list all my jumps on there but i kinda forgot to do the last couple months.

Knuckleheads Transfer Central. (click me!)

i think most people have their own shard shields in this day and age, if not they usually have a guild mate or 2 that do.
if your stuck and need something moved let me know, i generally make the rounds once a month or every 2nd month at the outside.

Merth

Journeyman
Thanks! The only things i may have Some heritage tokens and some christmas gifts I would move from either LS or LA to Atlantic if I move over there from Europa

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eldon is on Atlantic now. He transfers twice a week sometimes.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
They should really remove these shard sheilds. It hurts an income stream of theirs and provides no real tangible value. Poorly thought out unfortunately and now you're in a spot where if you pull them all these fine folk will complain about you forcing them into spending etc etc

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what do you think they should replace a 14 yr old vet gift with then??
Anyone can buy Transfer tokens on UO store if they want and aren't old enough to get them ..
I used to do that if I had enough things .. before I got old enough .. they are not taking my shard shields away lol

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They should really remove these shard sheilds. It hurts an income stream of theirs and provides no real tangible value. Poorly thought out unfortunately and now you're in a spot where if you pull them all these fine folk will complain about you forcing them into spending etc etc
I would disagree with the no tangible value. I have shard shields and they give me means to stay on my home shard while being able to get supplies from atlantic that I need. I know a few people who use them like this. I also announce in general chat when I'm going and leaving atlantic just in case folks need supplies. Which means I'm also helping to make sure others can stay on their home shards and still get supplies they need.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cat's out of the bag on that one I fear. I agree it was a stupid inclusion, but the game has altered around the dramatically, taking it away now would do more harm than good. :(