• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xmas statues for sale perhaps.

G

In the day of 100 million event rares. Im not sure why some of the statues dont go for more based on the thread below. Anyway this is what I have. Post offers on this thread. No mail. Thanks.

Names:
Gilforn,
G'Thunk,
Halston Montil,
Hartham,
Junin Pince,
Kyrnia,
Martoo Saul,
Sage Humbolt,
Xendella Kryss

NONE are white.
Have Dawn surfer facing left and right.

Also have a mess of white statues of semi rares.

Give me price. Ill respond here.

ARGH MY FAULT
ATLANTIC
AS SINGLES

ID like to see some offers to decide if its worth selling.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are these on?

This might seems low but 5mil for Martoo and Junin

I

imported_Riply

Were you looking to sell the xmas statues as one group or individually? Would they be on display to look at, I would personally be interested in certain colors that I would still need and of certain directions. So if they are on display even the uncommon colored ones, this would be of help to me.

I

imported_Riply

If there on display could you give out some co ordinates so I can see them and compare against what I already have. I would like to see the uncommon white and colored ones as well if possible. Thank you.

G

The colored ones arent attached anywhere. (ATLANTIC)

The white ones are on sale in luna. Go out west entrance from bank its the all white marble house. Its the first one on your left. Vendor is sigil purple robe with yellow mage hat.

2 double named statues are on sale there too. Like 10 mill. I stocked vendor last night.

I

imported_Riply

Hi, not sure what you meant by double named statues? Are they xmas holiday statues or someing else?
I would pay 3 million each for the standing woman and bust statues you have listed.
The angel statues I would pay 10 million each
The surfer I would pay 12 million for.
If you have any of the colored uncommon named statues that I still need I would pay 150k each.
I am not bidding on the two that ucdog needs for his collection. So my bids are for the remaining ones listed plus some of the uncommon named ones if I need them.
I believe that comes to around 47 million if I did my math correctly. If you would like to sell them just let me know and you can place them on your vendor. Thank you.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Low??...if it just regular statues with rare names...there worth like a mil tops i dont see how 5m could be low lol....and if they are indeed just regular rare named statues and not angel style or surfer style or something then ur absolutely insane if you dont take the 5m hehe

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was under the impression that the rarest names (G'Thunk, G'Splat, etc) only came in angel form?

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Low??...if it just regular statues with rare names...there worth like a mil tops i dont see how 5m could be low lol....and if they are indeed just regular rare named statues and not angel style or surfer style or something then ur absolutely insane if you dont take the 5m hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah good good my offer still stands

G

Im actually having luck selling 2 named rarer ones for 7.5 million at luna. Thanks.