• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Xferring from Asuka to Sakura then Chessie

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xferring from Sakura to Chessie 1/21

*** 1/21/11: I AM ON CHESSIE NOW ***
*** everyone's stuff is locked down at a temporary zento house on chessie. i'll try to contact everyone, but if you don't hear from me by all means contact me! ***

Will be xferring from Sakura to the Chessie Rares Fest Friday January 21st.

I have set up a small Sakura Zento house - see screen shot for location (it's North of the North main road). Sorry for the slightly more tricky location, this shard is more crowded than some! If you can't find it, I can meet you in person to get your stuff. There's 3 mailboxes on the front steps - feel free to place anything you'd like in them, I'll have plenty of room!

ICQ 215-364-344
Email [email protected]
or PM/Post here

~ NDM

Confirmation that I've received items from:

ON ASUKA:
Flames - DELIVERED
Demonous - DELIVERED
Thunderz - DELIVERED
Radagast - DELIVERED
Angel Dust - DELIVERED
Stryder - DELIVERED
Laina - DELIVERED
Cricket/Destiny - DELIVERED

ON SAKURA:
Flames - DELIVERED
Demonous - DELIVERED
Angelina/Nistra - DELIVERED
Stryder - DELIVERED

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*** 1/12/11: JUST SET UP TEMP HOUSE IN ZENTO ON ASUKA ***

Will be xferring from Asuka to Sakura Tuesday January 18th, then from Sakura to the Chessie Rares Fest probably Friday January 21st.

I have set up a small Asuka Zento house - it's in the SE corner of Zento city (see screen shot). There's 2 mailboxes on the front steps - feel free to place anything you'd like in them, I'll have plenty of room!

PLEASE NOTE - I will be visiting family this weekend (Saturday 1/15 through Monday 1/17) and most likely won't have access to UO. So if you notice your stuff languishing in my mailbox, that's why, and it will be nothing to be alarmed about!

*** If both mailboxes fill up while I'm gone, preventing some people from dropping stuff off, I'll extend my stay on Asuka for a couple days. If you leave a bag in my mailbox, please put a book inside with your name and preferred contact information. If you'd prefer to meet in person, just Q me or PM me with time and place.

ICQ 215-364-344
Email [email protected]
or PM/Post here

~ NDM

Confirmation that I've received items from:

Flames
Demonous
Have I told you how AWESOME you are!!!! Thank you for starting this trend.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Xferring from Sakura to Chessie

it wasn't me - it was Lord Nabin!!!
he's the genious - i'm just following in his footsteps :)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

leaving tonight at 8pm EST! plenty of room! going to sakura first, then chessie for the rares fest. even if you're not going to participate in the rares fest, you could xfer your stuff to chessie where it will be much easier to get a ride to your home shard!

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks alot NDM. you are very nice and generous. one day i'll help you out someway, somehow.

Thanks, Stryder

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a couple of fireworks staffs on Sakura if you've got room on the sakura to chessie portion of the trip and dont mind.

Ang

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

absolutely!
*** update - i'll be xferring to sakura tomorrow. i have been in bed sick all day with a stomach flu and fever and don't have the energy to deal with a xfer tonight. very sorry! i'll be placing a temporary house on sakura tomorrow and will post details of how to find it. it will have 3 mailboxes out front from dropping stuff off.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm on Sakura now! See updated screen shot for Zento house location. I can also meet you in person if you prefer, just ICQ me or PM me. I have plenty of room!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

final bump - xferring from sakura to chessie around 5pm today. still have plenty of room!