• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xfer'ed Here, Now I need......

C

CannabisKing

I have been playing UO since 99 and for some BS reason's had a lil time off. I got back into UO 12 mths ago on Sonoma and had a blast relearning all over again. I gotta give my "Do's" to the 2 guilds that have helped out. 1st is PAS and then the ever so hated COP. Now that Ive gotten my xfer 2/3 done and tonight I'll have most of my gear here now. My 2 red's are alrdy in house but without Faction items equip'ed. I guess Long story short. I'm looking to find a new and better home to PvP and CS's, and damn Harries! I've looked up "COM" guild and they have number's but if someone can show me why I can be of help to that guild, I might really think on it. So Plz post some goodies for me and let me know whats up.