• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] XFER ATL to EURO, you need something?

• Thread starter jgargano03
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

jgargano03

I'm transferring a few of my characters over from Atlantic to Europa. If anyone has something over at Atlantic that they need in Europa let me know by sending me a pm or ICQing me.

Let me know soon because I want to transfer asap.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there is a neon box in luna i really need for 25m fancy picking that up and i pay you when u get here?

icq 276 556 697

lets have a chat if its not too late

Jack

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah yah ...great jf .....hey theres a phoniex armour for sale north luna ....the norse helm for 65 millo ... buy me that and ill pay u back on europa +5m for ya trouble...let me know if ive missed u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey kids!!!!! always use the green cross code to cross the road safe.....

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
don't ask you don't get, or do you, actually YES someone picked it up for me and i paid Europa so was worth the post:)

trusted my Rep;)