• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

X-transfering gold

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking to help out players that may be interested in playing siege i will transfer Lake Supior gold 5-1 Siege Perilous

Also if interested also recruiting i4ni. We are an active guild in the Council of Mages faction. We do it all PVM of all sorts and will help ya with training if possible. We have a guild teleport hub that takes you all over the fel; Covetous entrance, Destard entrence, Shame entrence, Marble island , Khaldun dungeon,Hythloth entrance, Yew gate house, New Magicinia Vendor house, Abyss house, The hub is a castle placed inbetween Wrong and Ice dungeon. We have a great set up to help newer charaters get started.

Icq me 340-509-725