• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

X-Shard Theft with user on Pac

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cross-shard theft involving 6 ct. 25k spring cleaning tickets from the Council Massacre event.

Basic:
We initially agreed to 18 tickets. Her shard was Pac & mine is Lake Superior.
After rezzes and transportation was completed we started the exchange. I had all of mine on one character, but she hadn't consolidated them yet. After she had given me 6 and I had given her 4 I gave her 8 so then she could just give me the next six. She logged out of both ICQ and UO. I tried to contact her when she was on-line a few times but she hasn't responded to any of my messages. This happened Tuesday night, I have sent her at least 3 messages since then, some of which while she showed on-line on ICQ.

Recap: We agreed on 18. She got 12, I got 6 before she disappeared.

PM Me if you're interested in details.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry for your loss. Thank you for bringing this to your fellow Traders' attentions. Hopefully some good will come of this and this notice will help others to stay vigilant and be more aware.

Best of luck in your future trades!

*Orvago turns his frown into a comforting smile and bows*

B

BardMal

Wife says we have plenty of extras on LS - we are not consolidated, but have them in Casca's room - how is your Legends supply?

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, didn't see your Legends post in time!

Oh, on a "rub it in" note, this person ICQ'd me today, called me a noob, wished me a happy birthday and said "See you at Christmas" before signing off.