• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wyrm

SouthPaw

Lore Master
As long as you see that "Begin animal training" button on the bottom of lore screen you can train it.

Your WW is currently 3 slots so you get 2 more training rounds. I recommend putting armor ignore and chivalry on him. Works well with that over capped strength.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recommend keeping it in the stable awhile until you have the animal training system under your belt

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I recommend keeping it in the stable awhile until you have the animal training system under your belt
Yeah, that too. The training system can be complicated and you don't want to mess up a prepatch pet. No way to fix it if you make a mistake.

Merth

Journeyman
Thanks guys...ya I get the whole dont mess your pet up approach. Does it hurt somehow to train the skills to gm tho? Before pushing the train button? And I should have rephrased my question to read “is this a decent ww?” He is bonded so I wont lose him he he dies unless Im missing something?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Thanks guys...ya I get the whole dont mess your pet up approach. Does it hurt somehow to train the skills to gm tho? Before pushing the train button? And I should have rephrased my question to read “is this a decent ww?” He is bonded so I wont lose him he he dies unless Im missing something?
Yes, that's a nice WW. Doesn't hurt to skill train.