• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI 2008 - Day 2 Coverage and Editor's Note

E

Eldorian

I have returned to the States (and have been up for 24 hours straight now). Tuesday I shall have my day 2 thoughts posted along with a couple other panels I have notes on I need to get posted. I will also start processing/rendering the 6 hours of video footage I have and the hundred or so photos I have posted as well.
Also I just wanted to note something that I messed up in previous articles that I have now fixed. I mistakenly referred to Drysc as Tseric and I spelled Nethaera's name wrong as well. Hope that clears up any confusion I might have caused with my posts - Information overload like what happened this weekend can do that to a person!

More...