• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor WTS Studded leggings 5dex 10stam 4int 8mana MR2 8lmc 91 resists. Atlantic.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling this artifact on Atlantic

upload_2017-3-18_13-40-16.png

Price: 125m

Message me @627988248 on ICQ

Thanks and regards,

Jack_Uo

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I appreciate it, really guys, but this is not an auction but a sale.

Price is 125m, first to come, first served.

Thanks for your interest and regards,

Jack_Uo
No worries, I pass at 125M though. If they had 10 stam and 10LMC sure. Or some HP or strength. Should you not get any higher offers and change your mind, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries, I pass at 125M though. If they had 10 stam and 10LMC sure. Or some HP or strength. Should you not get any higher offers and change your mind, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
Maybe you should read the picture info again @Keith of Sonoma coz it does have 10stam but just 8lmc (12 mana pool / mr2 / studded)

Cheers,

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hence the word AND :) hehe settle down cowboy. I just don't think they are worth 125M. It's all good.
If it had that same mods

+str 5 id ask 175m
+4hci/dci id ask 150m
+5hpi id ask 350m

So for 125 this is the best i can do, sorry bro.

Anyhow you know I appreciate your interest as always.

Regards mate,

Jack_Uo

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If it had that same mods

+str 5 id ask 175m
+4hci/dci id ask 150m
+5hpi id ask 350m

So for 125 this is the best i can do, sorry bro.

Anyhow you know I appreciate your interest as always.

Regards mate,

Jack_Uo
No biggie. What people ask, and what people pay, are on occasion 2 different things. I think this is one. Again, I pass at 125M. Good luck with your sale. :) You know how to reach me if needed. Thanks as always.