• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor WTS no name legendary multi-stat Plate Arms

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Taking bids on these no name platemail arms. Leave bids here.

Edit: Atl shard

Attachments

Last edited:

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apologies, what are you looking to hear? Is it about the reserve? If so, I do not have one. Taking bids until 8pm CST tomorrow, Friday 2/3. It will sell to highest bidder at that point. Please forgive any perceived lack of forum etiquette, just back to game after long layoff, relearning ropes. Does that satisfy the need for info?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Apologies, what are you looking to hear? Is it about the reserve? If so, I do not have one. Taking bids until 8pm CST tomorrow, Friday 2/3. It will sell to highest bidder at that point. Please forgive any perceived lack of forum etiquette, just back to game after long layoff, relearning ropes. Does that satisfy the need for info?
All good. That is perfect. It is just that there have been people who put something up and then don't bother to respond, wait several days and then say it is sold, or are simply waiting for someone to GREATLY overpay to sell it. I merely wanted some verification I was not "wasting my time" and you provided it. Thanks, I look forward to the end of the auction. :)

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All good. That is perfect. It is just that there have been people who put something up and then don't bother to respond, wait several days and then say it is sold, or are simply waiting for someone to GREATLY overpay to sell it. I merely wanted some verification I was not "wasting my time" and you provided it. Thanks, I look forward to the end of the auction. :)
Understood. I don't wish to waste anyone's time. Thank you for clarifying!

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Bid stands at 150m by Keith of Sonoma. Sale ends @ 8pm CST tonight. Best of luck to all!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
10 minute rule?
I don't know what that is
It means the last bid must stand for 10 minutes without being out bid.

Basically, if someone tries to snipe at 7:59pm and make a last second bid, the auction will stay open for another 10 minutes to give anyone else who has bid on it the opportunity to top that bid, and thus must stand for another 10 minutes without being out bid. It's pretty much a standard rule in most auctions.

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It means the last bid must stand for 10 minutes without being out bid.

Basically, if someone tries to snipe at 7:59pm and make a last second bid, the auction will stay open for another 10 minutes to give anyone else who has bid on it the opportunity to top that bid, and thus must stand for another 10 minutes without being out bid. It's pretty much a standard rule in most auctions.
Appreciate the info, Merlin. I hate the change the rules mid-game, but I will definitely keep this in mind going forward.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Appreciate the info, Merlin. I hate the change the rules mid-game, but I will definitely keep this in mind going forward.
It IS pretty much standard. I don't think it would be "changing the rules mid-game" at all. For most auctions it is a given, and I suspect most bidders, myself included, assumed it was included. So IMO feel free to state it. :)

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It IS pretty much standard. I don't think it would be "changing the rules mid-game" at all. For most auctions it is a given, and I suspect most bidders, myself included, assumed it was included. So IMO feel free to state it. :)
Fair enough! I wasn't sure changing rules with standing bids would be appropriate. As the high bidder, if you are ok with it, so am I. 10min rule now officially applies. Thanks all!