• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School - WTS - Lot of of old "charged" jewlery & items

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have for sale a stash of old "charged" jewlery & items.

PLEASE NOTE:
0) I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF THE VALUE OF THIS LOT, so any suggestion is VERY welcome!
1/2) all the items in the below list give a "5000 points value" when checked for "Cleaning Beritannia Reward", so, FWIK, this should certify them as "old bugger" stuff, i.e.: items from around 1999 (the year I got them, AAMOF);
1) the items are on Europa Shard and I don't have SSs, so transfer to other Shards is at BUYER CHARGE.
2) I accept payment on Europa or ATL;
3) the items are sold as a single lot (don't have the time to sell them piecemeal, sorry);
4) if interested please post here or PM with offers and/or questions, thanks;
5) I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT SELL THE LOT IF NOT SATISFIED BY THE OFFERS (if any...;)) RECIEVED;
6) I have too a lot of a couple dozen wands and such (all, again, with a 5000 pts value for CBR) that I don't have had time to list yet.

Below is the list of the composition of the Lot

Cheers
SR

--------------

NECKLACES
Protection - 03c
Night Sight - 70c
Night Sight - 72c
Night Sight - 06c
Agility - 18c
Agility - 08c

BRACELETS
Cunning - 09c
Cunning - 16c
Invisibility - 32c
Spell Reflection - 6c
Night Sight - 25c

RINGS
Invisibility 00c

EARRINGS
Protection - 23c

SASHES
Night Sight - 66c
Night Sight - 66c
Night Sight - 88c
Invisibility - 24c
Invisibility - 34c
Invisibility - 13c
Spell Reflection - 6c

CLOAKS
Night Sight - 62c
Night Sight - 32c
Night Sight - 20c
Night Sight - 14c
Night Sight - 09c
Night Sight - 09c
Night Sight - 02c
Night Sight - 07c
Night Sight - 07c
Night Sight - 15c
Agility - 06c
Invisibility - 18c
Invisibility - 25c

BOOTS
Night Sight - 56c

Attachments

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a lot of this type of stuff as well. I've been told the invisibility stuff might be of interest to pvp types.

I'd be interested in the spell reflect sash though. My icq is below if you have icq.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a lot of this type of stuff as well. I've been told the invisibility stuff might be of interest to pvp types.

I'd be interested in the spell reflect sash though. My icq is below if you have icq.
HI Qikdraw!

Thanks for yor reply! :)

No ICQ/Watsapp/wahtever, sorry: I'm a little "allergic" to use services that ask for my cellphone number to be used (as they say: "when it is "free" on the Net, YOU are the product..." :D)

Could you be so kind to PM me here or on UO Official Forum (nick: Ivenor)?

SR

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
HI Qikdraw!

Thanks for yor reply! :)

No ICQ/Watsapp/wahtever, sorry: I'm a little "allergic" to use services that ask for my cellphone number to be used (as they say: "when it is "free" on the Net, YOU are the product..." :D)

Could you be so kind to PM me here or on UO Official Forum (nick: Ivenor)?

SR
I will try to keep a better eye on here than I normally do. Give me a yell when you have time. :)