• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTS Account & Items

• Thread starter Førsaken
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Førsaken

<Account>

(Details)
-UOA & ML upgraded
-5 Soulstones: 2 Empty, 115 Bushi, 115 Swords, 120 Parry
-6 SS Fragments: 2 Empty, 98.1 Focus, 115 Eval, 115 Ninja, 62.3 Inscribe
-0/0 Murder Counts
-Comes w/Ethy Ostard, Prepatched Hero Spellbook, Blessed Blaze half apron, and the other items seen in screenshot
-Current template/skills in screenshot

Asking Price: $175 obo <font color="red">PENDING @ $150</font>
ICQ 138568205 / PM for further details

&lt;Items&gt;

Ethy Beetle - 1m
Ethy Swamp Dragon - 1m <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Vet Fire Robe&amp;Cloak - 1m
Vet Dark Gray Robe&amp;Cloak - 800k <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Vet Valorite Robe - 300K
Copper Robe - 100k <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Horn Kits x3 - 500k ea.
Heritage tokens x10 - 200k ea.
Jester Hat of Chuckles - 1.5m <font color="red">SOLD</font>
100 Luck Bracelet: 25 DI, 5 LMC - 1.5m
1/3 Bracelet: 10 SDI, 13 Phys - 1.5m
1/2 Bracelet: 13 Magery, 15 HCI, 9 Energy - 1.5m
Black Staff: 42 HLD, 48 HLA, 15 HCI, 25 SSI, 40 DI - 1m <font color="red">PENDING</font>
Dagger: 42 Harm, 42 HLD, 8 DCI, FC1, 22 DI - 1.5m <font color="red">PENDING</font>
Lightweight Shortbow: Balanced, SCNP, 38 HLA, 10 SSI, 18 Poison Resist - 1.5m
Pike: 42 Harm, 12 HCI, SC-1, 30 SSI, 47 DI - 2m <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Lucky Necklace - 2m
Golden Skull - 75k <font color="red">PENDING</font>
Blessed White Sandles - 500k
Staff of Power x3 (Evil) - 125k ea.
Staff of Power x3 (Hero) - 125k ea.
Boomstick (Hero) - 125k
Violet Courage x2 (Hero) - 100k ea.
Dread Pirate Hat x5 - 100k ea.
Eval Int. Alacrity - 1m <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Bowcraft/Fletching Alacrity x3 - 350k ea. <font color="red">SOLD 2</font>
Tinkering Alacrity - 300k
Mining Alacrity x2 - 200k ea.
Stealth Alacrity - 400k <font color="red">SOLD</font>
Ninjitsu Alacrity - 400k

ICQ 138568205 / PM

G

ek, not hating on your thread but the prices for your items is insanly high, might want to drop them by quite a bit.

F

Førsaken

If you're going to troll, you might at least be more specific. In fact, after reading over my thread, it looks legit to me. Someone feels differently, they can ICQ/PM me.

F

Førsaken

Bump 1 &lt;--- *lol do we still have the 2 bump rule?*

I

imported_mo'gluk

agree as long as your answering questions and progressing the thread I don't consider it a bump. I do like the 2 bump rule sometimes I catch them sometimes I don't.... guess I am either a hypocrite or lazy.....maybe both....

G

ok well specificly your jewels are short of the blessable mark so they will never go for over a mil, they fall into the high quality disposible catagory, so you will most likely get about 200k for your faster casting stuff.

F

Førsaken

I have no idea who you are, but imo you're wrong. But you know all Mr. 90+ posts.

K

King_Ky

I will icq you when I get home I need a siege account.. we can talk about the price

G

Was't trying to troll your thread, i was mearly trying to make a helpful suggestion. But if you notice there still ist any bids on your jewels, If you ask people that have bought from me, I sell stuff like that all day for less than 200k, those jewels are no where near that price, no one is gonna pay 1.5 mil for a throw away, for instance the 100 luck 25 DI, dont you think those with a luck suit have something much better to bless? Just my thoughts, consider this a free bump.

F

Førsaken

Are you slow? New to Siege? People surely don't worry about blessing their leet items on luck suit. If you're not slow like yourself, you know how to get in and out of peerless without losing a suit.

As for other items, they used to go for more, so that brings me to my 2nd question-New to Siege?