• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTH! UOGAMECODES.COM IS NO MORE

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Just wanted to note that as of this moment I am redirected to Origin on firefox and there are some items, lots of items in the list actually, that were on Tina's list of "Sir not appearing in this film." ;)

TTL of 14 items atm.

Hey Jeff, Crimson Dyes, Puh-leeeeeeeeze.
I hear you Viquire. Once we work out the remaining kinks with the new store and get the remaining items up I'm planning to get some new things posted. No promises though on crimson just yet. ;)

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Well, i guess this is then the last days i play UO. I bought every month a 30 Days Gametime Code per Paysave Card. This option is now gone, there is not even a 30 Day Gametime Code for sale on Origin. And there is no point for me, to pay 90 Days Gametime Codes, when i am not even sure if i can play in those 90 Days.
Going to dig into that. Let me get back to you Mehelenya.