• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF UO? Really?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I'm playing around and I'm having fun with RP when all of the sudden my eyes fall on these windows at one of my homes...
1618555445409.png

and all the sudden my brain says "Hey... that's a face right there.... "

And I"m lilke ????? What?????

And I look and my brain says..... "Hey I know that face! It's AlleyOop!"...

No no it isn't I try to tell myself... but then I go looking ...... and I'm like NO NO IT ISN'T

So of course I have to go look it up....
1618555523030.png

And I'll be damned but it is! I can't be the only one who sees this...... Now I can't unsee it..... that's just great...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1618621675162.png

You can't see it there? Once you see it you can't unsee it... Now I can't look at this window without seeing it.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I see Gru.....or Danny DeVito's Penguin

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
*backs away from the obviously delusional and infected people*
I think some people stared are magic eye pictures a little too long back in the 90's....

I'm also not an art person where I see 10 different things in a smear of paint so maybe that's why I don't see the connection.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never been able to see anything useful in those magic eye pictures, and I'm not old enough to remember Alley Oop as anything other than a before-my-time Oldies song so I'm not going to pareidolia his face onto unrelated things now. MalagAste, I have begun to suspect that you are older than I am. The cavemen from newspaper strips of my childhood were in "B.C."

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never been able to see anything useful in those magic eye pictures, and I'm not old enough to remember Alley Oop as anything other than a before-my-time Oldies song so I'm not going to pareidolia his face onto unrelated things now. MalagAste, I have begun to suspect that you are older than I am. The cavemen from newspaper strips of my childhood were in "B.C."
Well, I'm fairly old ... but I remember Alley Oop from certain newspapers when I was young... But then I delivered papers from the age of 7 so... that might tell you something about how old I am... Kids quit doing that here shortly after I quit because Johnny Gosh and Eugene Martin went missing ... If you don't know who they are there is a Documentary I think on Netflix called "Who took Johnny" I think ... He was taken in 1982 and then Eugene in 1984... that's when paper delivery kids went extinct... But that was right here in the state I live in... and I believe it was around 1993 or 94 when my own son had a scare and I believe someone tried to take him... but luckily for me, I taught my son well... and he is an extreme introvert like myself and he managed to get home... was very scary. I somewhat witnessed it... and was rather suspicious... thankfully I taught him well.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks more like the boogeyman, but I may have been playing way too much Phasmophobia.