• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF ????? I'm not dead !!!

• Thread starter Whisper/Storm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Whisper/Storm

I am completely gobsmacked !! I went to Leicester yesterday for personal reasons and bumped into an old friend of mine who , when he saw me , nearly fainted !! Apparently he had been told I was dead - killed in a car crash !! When I asked him who told him that he said my girlfriend had posted a message on these boards telling everyone the bad news . We went back to his house and I logged onto his pc and found the post and I was absolutely horrified at what I read as you can imagine . I immediately rang my girlfriend asking her what the f*** is going on and she didnt have a clue what I was talking about and was horrified that I could think she had done such a thing . I looked at dates when the posts were made and realised there was no way it was my girlfriend who had written them as we were in Dublin together at that time for 2 weeks !! So know I am scratching my brains trying to think who would do such a malicious and evil thing when it dawned on me - the only person who was capable of stooping so low was my ex girlfriend . She had already caused loads of hassle for me with credit card companies etc. and also she had managed to get my pc from me as , even though I had paid for it , it had been bought on one of her credit cards so I had no proof I had actually paid her for it . I then rang my ex and asked her straight and all she did was laughed and said " yes you f***** I did write that and also I deleted your UO accounts and have sold your pc "
I'm not bothered at all by my accounts being deleted or even my pc being sold but what is truly upsetting is that someone can be so evil and tell all my friends in game that I am dead . It is making me sick to the bottom of my stomach . I cannot apologise enough for the grief this has caused my in game and real life friends .
I havent any ICQ numbers on this laptop so that is why I havent contacted my friends that way and to be quite honest I am at a pure loss as to how to even begin to explain my ex's f****** evil actions !!
I cannot use my stratics account with the username Storm Force as I cannot access it at all ( wont recognise the password ) so thats why I have made a new account with this name .
In case anyone is wondering why I havent been in game or on these boards for several weeks its because I have been busy irl with 2 weeks in dublin then moving in with my girlfriend then we had 4 weeks in the south of france on holiday and she had some business over there as well .
I cannot apologise enough for the actions of that evil pancake and I am deeply sorry for any distress this has caused . I am seriously writing this with a tear in my eye caused by grief and also anger towards that cold hearted pancake .

I have just accessed my account and she hasnt deleted any characters but all my gold (7mil + ) , regs , armour ( including my 70 all resist suit ) , weapons on all chars , smithy and tailor bods and all my ethys are gone /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

thats some serious type of evil right there.
let me be the first to welcome you back from the other side, i guess!

W

Whisper/Storm

Thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I dont suppose you know if I can access my ICQ account from another pc do you ? Or do I have to make a new account ?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just download icq and log in from any pc, or just use web based icq /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

good to see your alive, tbh mate, if i was you, i dont care if shes a woman or not. I would have went round her house and headbutted her just for saying that you was dead. And I really would. :p

W

Whisper/Storm

Thx for the info /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
I did go round to her house but she doesnt live there anymore and she wont tell me where she lives now which is probably for the best
Do you still use the UOAM that .M. use ? I dont have any log in info anymore ( I was/am in C~E if its still active )

M

Ms Dynamite

haha i aint lost a good m8 then /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif
how ya doing mate been a while since we last chatted, btw im on different stratics acc now tis ur old C~E Gm here :p
msg me on icq and we can have a chat /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif 96411064

G

Weird pancake

glad you're not dead /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

B

Blue Fin

You're not a rotting corpse then?
*strikes another one off his list*
Seriously I'm glad you are OK.

W

Worf1108

Thats one seriously sick woman ....

*shakes head*

I have heard of some crazy things that women have done, but I gotta tell ya, I think that tops it all .....

Ohh and welcome back to the world /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

F

FkWeng

What a sick woman... I wonder why you broke up with her...

Did you try to register your old account name? Can´t remember when I last saw you here, but a lot off accounts were wiped a few months back by accident. It has been fixed though, just register the same account name again and you can get your post-count fixed /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Conquester

Dude - YOUR ALIVE !!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ dude what sort of sick bloody joke was that....I swear your ex needs a serious pasting mate. A lot of folks went through bloody hell recently and I cannot friggin believe the words of comfort I sent to the person I THOUGHT was your girlfriend. I am totally gobsmacked and if it wasn't for the cool news that you are at least alive I think I would be bloody fuming at the ride so many of us were led along. Friggin hell what a total jerk of a woman to try to pull that sory of bloody stunt - its just inconceivable.

I remember sitting with Damacles only a few months back and we both wanted to ask the question "You think its a joke ?" and when we finally plucked up the courage to ask one another I think we both agreed no one in their right mind would be that friggin sick. I tell you what - I have just been going through some old ICQ logs during this period and I still can't believe she pulled this off like she did. Its just unreal dude !

But welcome back to the real world !!!! - LOL I bet when you saw the threads here you could not beleive it mate - I think your the only person ever to get into the Memorial Forum alive dude...

Hope to catch up with you soon if we can, and this time my greetings to your REAL girlfriend mate...

Take care and thanks for letting us know !!!!!!!!!!!

C

Conquester

*bursts out laughing and watches everyone in the office look at him very suspiciously*

ooops !

Hey I just remembered mate if ya need a house theres a nice memorial spot just up from the old marble house - I guess in a way its sort of yours anyway.

Crazy f****** woman, unreal......

B

Buliwyf Killhund

I never knew you but was still sad to hear of your passing. Didn't they also post about a memorial thread etc.. that's seriously deranged.

If I was you I'd be looking for some kind of legal retribution, she has got to have borken th elaw and never mind the emotipnall distress she obvioulsy caused some of your fellow boardies.

Good luck for the future.

D

DanJ

So glad to hear you are ok mate, you wouldn't believe how many people mourned when we thought we'd lost you.

When you get a chance please drop Znowflake and I an ICQ or give us a call, we just want to hear from you.

If you come back to the game you can be sure of help getting settled back in, no problem there mate.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. I can't believe I made like 3-4 sympathetic posts on that thread and actually felt really bad since I met you in game a couple of times and you were a great bloke as I recall /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

You say you're righting it with a tear in your eye mate but let me tell you it almost brought a tear to my eye also.. I can't believe anyone could do that, I'm just glad you got rid of her, it sounds like you're doing fine irl so good luck, and hope to see you back in game.. if you need anything (regs or a few bits of armour or something) let me know and I'll try and sort something out for you.

A

Almar of Europa

Must admit, that series of posts made me feel a bit uneasy. I'm always dismayed by tales of death and illness upon UO players, even if I don't know them myself because of how it affects our 'community'.

There was just something about those posts that didn't seem right - I've been down this road a few years ago. A highly respected player was reported as being dead, it brought a lot of anguish to many players. One player even felt so strongly about it he travelled to visit the deceased's family - only to find him alive!

This realisation caused chaos within guild and boards and several people got very hard lessons about online life - a few even quit UO for a while they were so sickened by the whole episode. This made me much more careful about taking at face value what I read on a message board and posts about deaths etc make me even more cautious.

Glad to see you're alive and well Whisper, sorry your account got ripped up. This was indeed, as Zole said, a truely 'evil' bit of work.

C

Chinalilly

I can't believe there are such evil people in this world! I would look into legal action against her if I were you. People shouldn't be allowed to get away with stuff like that, and evil people like that shouldn't be allowed to roam freely in the streets either.

There are a couple of memorial threads in the "player memorial forum". You can see how much your friends truely care about you. You have some wonderful friends /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=1&Board=memmorial&Number=4917916&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&what2=postlist&fpart=

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=1&Board=memmorial&Number=4920410&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&what2=postlist&fpart=

W

Whisper/Storm

Hello mate !! Just sent you an icq but you're obviously working . I must say mate I am really touched by all the nice things you said about me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Hopefully I will catch you soon but at the moment its a bit difficult gettng on in the evenings due to my woman being very demanding /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Whisper/Storm

Thanks for your kind words Hemi and your offer of help . I have looked through my stuff that was left in the house and there are a few bits I might be able to sell to raise some cash though - what do valorite robes go for these days ?
Also for some bizarre reason Whisper is now wearing a hooded robe of umbra - wtf is that about ??

W

Whisper/Storm

Hi Almar - this whole episode has left me feeling very uneasy and totally ashamed of what my ex has done - it truly is unspeakable evil /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
I'm not too worried about losing the gold regs ethys etc. as they can be replaced eventually but at least my chars are ok as I have put in a truly phenomenal amount of hours in training and to do all that again would be heart breaking /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Whisper/Storm

*wipes tear from eye * I didnt realise what good friends I have until I read these posts . This is what makes me keep coming back to UO - we have such a brilliant community no matter what some people say /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Whisper/Storm

Hello mate - just sent you an icq and just been speaking to dhran /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif You know how ****ed up my ex was from when we were in Leicester but I didnt think she would stoop this low though the cruel pancake /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
Its true what they say about a woman scorned..... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
I just hope I can find where she is living as she will pay for this - its totally out of order

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So did she just tell your friends you were dead for no reason or did something encourage her to do it....? Since everyones alive and well and no-ones dead or harmed in any way, you think you could share the gory details with us...? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/love.gif That sounds like one angry Lady, at least tell us where not to go so we can all avoid her like the plague.

Glad you didn't peg it ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

C

Conquester

To be honest mate I have just been going through those Memorial posts China Lily mentioned. I just cannot bloody believe she did that to us all, that is beyond evil and back out the other side. I know you and I did not see eye to eye after I left Leicester but to be honest I don't think I was in the greatest states of mind with everything that was going on at that time. When I heard on here that you had apparently passed away mate it cut me up very badly, even worse so because of all the petty [censored] that was hanging in my head. It would have been so easy to have just apologised long ago and had done with it all and I so nearly thought about popping an ICQ your way to really say sorry...

As fate determined that was never going to be because not long after all that you apparently "died". The worst part of it was I had heard so much about you meeting your new girlfriend and starting you new life and I never had a chance to catch up with you. I guess second chances don't come along often mate but when they do I have to admit it can be a shock to the bloody system. I for one will never be able to forgive your ex for what she did, whether or not you can is for you to decide but that period of grieving was as true in my heart as it was for many of us who knew you.

I am just glad you are ok mate, thats the most important thing and like I said to you before you have to admit she sure did a good one on us all !

By the way the banner below was designed for me by Chinalily and she was most helpful to me in other ways during that time, I guess we have to hope she would consider modifying it a bit since your "resurrection"....[censored] I don't know whether to have a last cry or laugh my head off I really don't....

W

Whisper/Storm

Well we split up because she was shagging someone else and as my family were living in Somerset I decided to leave Leicester and move back down here . A couple of months later the bloke she left me for was sleeping with 2 people behind her back /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif ( as they say what goes around comes around ) so they split up and she tried to come running back to me but I told her where to go unsurprisingly /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Thats when the trouble started ...........
If you ever go to Leicester and meet a girl with ginger hair ( yeah i know yuk /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif ) then run like [censored] /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

D

Dhran

Chris !!!!! Stormy !!!!!!
This day is one of my happiest days since ages !!! You´re alive !!!!
As I got your icq I nearly fainted, cried and laughed at one time....
This day should be an official sunday, the rebirth of one of our best friends !
*giggling in joy* ok, no work for me today ... this I have to celebrate *laughs*
Your ex acted very evil, indeed, but I do nor care as long as you are alive and happy !! Thats what counts ... oh hell..... what nice news ...
I hug and kiss You... never thought I can do that again...
I hope to catch you soon

Dhran

p.s.: Your Indeed a very lucky Mushroom baby !!!!!!!!!!!!
*giggles*

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Classic, glad to hear you weren't the bad guy and good show for telling her where to stick it when she came back ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif Guess there's just some crazy ones out there, sorry to hear she put so many people through hell but there's solace in knowing they're all feeling a lot better now. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/love.gif

C

Conquester

Hehehhehe.....I like it !

Hey Chris did she sell/drop/bin/give away your Verite sword or did you manage to hold onto it ? Theres a lot of history in that old thing and I hope the evil cow did not trash it !

Any chance of us throwing you a "welcome back" bash in the game some time as well mate...let us know if your up for it...naked dancing in Haven again...woohoooooooooo

W

Whisper/Storm

Its still there as well as Rumours black shield but she wouldnt know the history of it . She lost all the things that she thought would hurt the most and it bloody well did but at least she didnt delete any chars which is very good /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
lol just read her posts and she obviously did know more about rumours sword than I thought - surprised that she didnt bin it then !!

C

Conquester

Exactly what made me wonder mate - she definitely seemed to know a lot about your character's which seemed a little surprising but then I guess I thought it was your NEW girlfriend typing away so it made more sense at the time. Anyway glad to hear you still have them. Let me know if theres anything you need - I am sure we can get our hands on some stuff for ya....

W

Whisper/Storm

Cheers mate - got a few bits to try and sell first as I need to buy a [censored] load of regs then its gold farming for me for the next few months !! But if you happen to have a spare 70 all resist suit lying around gathering dust then chuck it this way /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
We will have to catch up in game soon but at the moment day times are the only times I can get on line until I get another pc

C

Conquester

Off to London tonight mate so won't be able to get hold of you until at least Sunday I wouldn't think. If your around Sunday afternoon drop me an ICQ buddy and we can try and meet up. Good to have you back man....

D

DanJ

Nice things I said about you.. all lies! Not a word of truth there at all, not one! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

It's really great to have you back, I still can't get my head around it but I'm sure it'll come soon. We need to sort out that drink sometime, we'll have to drag you to a UO meet screaming and kicking! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

W

Whisper/Storm

As soon as I get my new pc then you will see more of me in game ( so more deaths to me a the hands of Dr Greenthumb /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif ) As for a UO meet yeah I would love to come to one as its about time I met you /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

H

hopfull

*wonders how the heck they managed to Oil THAT revolving door*

Good to hear u are alive and well m8,Was a shocker for those that read in the thread(was a genuine feeling of sorrow).Glad to see there happiness now tho....Welcome back m8*smileS*

Z

Zyle

Wow, that couldn't be more f****d up...
I remember reading the memorial threads back then and, whilst I don't know you, I got really quite emotional reading all the tributes. It was clear you mean a great deal to a lot of people.
I'm glad to hear you're alright!

T

Truckle

well there are only 2 words for this occasion ........ bu**er me,
glad your alive and well, even though i've never met you its always sad when someone dies.
you sure do pick 'em huh!

if u need afew bits and bods pm me and i'll chuck some stuff ur way. glad your ok mate

W

Whisper/Storm

Cheers for the offer of help my friend its much appreciated /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Whisper/Storm

Cheers /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif As Conquester said I must be the only person to make it on the memorial forum yet still be alive /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Conquester

Bloody hell mate your up early ! Then again I suppose if one has been dead for a few months and wakes up alive one does tend to see the importance of not sleeping it all away !!!

Hope tricks are good with you dude - catch you later maybe.