• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet WTB Untrained high intensity Cu Sidhe

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am looking to buy an untrained high intensity Cu Sidhe. Please run through Cah calculator and post up with stats. Show me what you got!

Color doesn't particularly matter as I intend to use one of the pet costumes, so I don't intend on assigning very much of a bonus for a White or Black Cu.

Prefer contact through PM here on Stratics, but posting on this thread or sending to me on ICQ is okay too.

Punisher

Journeyman
I have 2 that you may be interested in. Intensity seems low because of the low cold/energy that everyone wants so that they can have resists all close to the same without the energy resist being overcapped to usually 83. Reg color cu sidhes 70.65.png 65.81 intensity.png +

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Here's a few I have lying around. Not sure how high of intensity you're looking for.

82.15.png

83.96.png

Last edited: