• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB: Short Term Game Code Or Two - Quickly

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least one. Part of Murphy's Law that I never realized was that when you misplace your credit card on New Years Eve amongst all the revelry, the bank tells you it takes 4 days to get one and both your UO accounts are due before you're gonna get it.

Are there any 15 or 30 day codes anybody can spare. I think I'm good for two days at most. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

D

Dor of Sonoma

Ack!

No, I only have new player account codes as far as I know.

Oh, by the way! If you call 1-866-543-5435 within the next 90 minutes (business hours out here) you can purchase Gametime codes with a check* over the phone...assuming that you have funds in your checking account.

The money is withdrawn immediately, and the code promptly emailed to you. I have bought emergency codes this way about three times to date, and not had any problems with them.

Good luck!

*All that you need is your full account information, driver's license number and a checkbook handy. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions, but then it goes quite smoothly.

Edit: P.S. It's a toll-free call in the US.

G

As far as I know, EA only sells 90-day game time codes now. I haven't seen anyone willing to sell 15 or 30 day ones in a very long time (and the buddy codes and such which ARE in plentiful supply, would do you no good for an existing account). What Dor suggests might be your best option.

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

If you order one over the phone (as per my suggestion and recent experience), you are given the option of purchasing a 30, 90 or 180-day code(s).

Let me go find the exact totals for each, and I'll get right back to you.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Okay, the current prices including tax and any fees (for purchasing over the phone) are:

180-day (6 month) code = 69.99 total

90-day code = 41.99 total

30-day code = 15.99 total

As you can see, the 180-day code is about the sweetest deal, if you can afford it.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks very much - I'm good to go. Spent about a minute or so on hold and was done a few minutes later.

Jack Nickelson