• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[WTB] Shadow Dancer Leggings

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what they go for and I haven't seen them on anyone's vendor. So if you have leggings you want to sell, let me know here or I'll be in game (Sihvebi) tomorrow when I get home from CO.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over the years, I never did see that item for sale. It's funny, I didn't do much Doom stealing (from the ground items) but any time i checked, that was one item that I never did see in place. I have to believe that someone has them timed and hits them every time they spawn. Then again, who knows, that could have been bugged years ago and nobody knew and assumed that they had missed the latest spawn of it and went back on their merry way...la

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
probably the main reason why you can find them as a stealable is that they aren't a stealable. you get them by defeating one of the darkfathers of doom.
here's a link with more info.
http://www.uoguide.com/Shadow_Dancer_Leggings
however you are correct they do not come up for sale very often.
Check in gen chat when you are on, you may have better luck finding them that way. but i will keep an eye out for ya

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks both of you. I knew they were a drop and not a stealable. I just assumed not many people ran doom anymore. But perhaps some had them stocked up over the years. I'll try gen chat again when I get home tonite.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probably the main reason why you can find them as a stealable is that they aren't a stealable. you get them by defeating one of the darkfathers of doom.
here's a link with more info.
http://www.uoguide.com/Shadow_Dancer_Leggings
however you are correct they do not come up for sale very often.
Check in gen chat when you are on, you may have better luck finding them that way. but i will keep an eye out for ya
Back when I played they were only attainable by stealing them off the floor of doom. I guess things have changed...la

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when I played they were only attainable by stealing them off the floor of doom. I guess things have changed...la
Your memory is faulty. Shadow dancers have never been a stealable. Zirconic Claw, Titan's Hammer, Inquisitors Resolution and blade of the righteous are the stealables.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your memory is faulty. Shadow dancers have never been a stealable. Zirconic Claw, Titan's Hammer, Inquisitors Resolution and blade of the righteous are the stealables.
Given that this is Seige, you probably did steal them - only out of someone's backpack, not off the floor :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Try vendor search... Most thieves have the skills and replace the gadgets.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try vendor search... Most thieves have the skills and replace the gadgets.
Did the vendor search. There weren't any for sale at the time. Got a cursed pair that I'll put aside. Working on the skills (RoT). Not my first rodeo. ;)