• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Pyros banner, Broken Shield Painting

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm trying to complete a couple of sets, and after using vendor search on all the non-asian shards, I'm at a bit of a loss. I can make the purchase on Lake Austin (my home shard), Atlantic, or Lake Superior (though the latter I'd have to transfer over the gold or trade items for).

1. I'm looking for the red Banner from the 20th anniversary event, that came with the Pyros card, in order to complete that set for my second house. I can't find one anywhere in vendor search (and, ironically, I chose it specifically to not get, having 7 characters who qualified for rewards, thinking it would be the easiest to find).
  2. I'm also looking for the red (negative karma) painting of the Broken Shield (Destard) from the Artisan Festival. In my vendor searches I found ONE shield total, on Cats (where all I've got are untrained characters from cross-shard holiday trades). (I have many of the positive and negative karma items for trade on LA, and some of the positive karma ones on Legends from where I helped on their Skara tree).
Contact me via PM or replies here. I don't do ICQ after ICQ told me to go **** myself after someone hacked my 7-digit account.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I acquired one of the shield paintings, finally - it was dirt cheap on Asuka.

Now, I need a way to get something that only cost me 500 gold from Asuka to a shard I can bring it home from.