• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB purple Hiryu -atlantic

Jesse Donovan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Go to Luna Stables and you'll find one. a guy had a nice purplish pink one just yesterday.. for 40mil. nice stats too. I almost got it, for my tamer, she loves purple and pink. (hehe :) ) but she already Fully trained another one that she really likes. maybe later might be a Christmas Present.

oh well good luck..

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
I actually had a guild mate who snagged it earlier today. I apologize and I'm really sorry, it came about unexpectedly. I will be going for another tonight and throughout the week, I will let you know when I get another. If you are still looking I hopefully we can negotiate.