• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons WTB Pre-patch Spell Channeling Quarter Staff

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Greetings, I think this will be my first time posting in the trade forums. I'm based on Europa but I will travel to any shard for this trade.

Want to Buy/Trade For a "pre-patch" Quarter Staff with Spell Channeling and 100% Phys damage, with no FC-1 nor any other extra attributes, as illustrated by the attached image.

As it's going to be difficult to locate one, I will consider Quarter Staffs with the same configuration except with 2 resistance damage attributes (e.g. 30% Phys, 70% Cold, and therefore coloured) as well.

I will also consider buying a pre-patch Gnarled Staff or Black Staff if it's SC, 100% Phys with no other attributes.

Back in the day, I had obtained 2 such 'perfect' Quarter staffs in my travels but managed to lose both of them prior to the introduction of insurance through dying, woe me.

Quarter Staff SC.png