• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Mass BoDs

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone.

Im highly addicted to bods, and i ALWAYS want to buy bods of any number, the more the more fun!

Got them IDOC loots taking up lockdowns? Tired of bods? Sell them to me!

Aslong as the bods are somewhat useful, i will not stop buying, so please help me feed my addiction :)

Thanks!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got something like 300 runic bods/lbods for either horned barbed and valorite hammer also some for ash 60. Those are the only1s i keep. Id sell them (not sure about the total number of them) for 200k the small bods and 1m the lbods. Only in bulk that is. So plz let me know if you are interested and i calculate the total amount and its kind. Thanks and regards btw bods are on europa shard.