• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor WtB Luck gloves and Gorget

Aquarius88

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi i am looking for very good luck gloves and gorget.
paying up to 1.5p!

need much mods. plz show me what u got

Last edited:

Aquarius88

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay i would take any other kind of type like leaf, hide, , it seems platemail,studded,bone is too hard to get .)
so feel free to post your goodies or icq me.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What's the theoretical base luck these days?, any increase in the past year?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx for showing me this, but there is no stam on it and no lmc so sry.
keep in mind in the current gear meta the best sampire suits run 150 base stam, with a 15 to 30 stam buffer. You do this with having 20 ssi 2 rings, use a 5 town bonus or cameo with 30 ssi on your double axe. you dont need any additional ssi for your bladed staff, the 20 on the jewels is enough.

So you really only need 2 to 3 stamina parts, which usually makes for an overall better suit if you use those for your imbued.

A 180 stam based suit is a much worse combo, people make these because you can use 100 percent imbued and have a functional suit. And was popular when prices of 10ssi jewels were extremely high. your going to have a very hard time fitting in bonuses, like luck, damage eater hpr etc, while having a lower mana pool and lower stam buffer than a 150 base stam suit. keep in mind your always going to want a decent buffer.

These pieces are hard to find, and you will probably come out with a much better, and cheaper suit if you go 150 base stam and have some room for some pieces without stamina on them.

Aquarius88

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i know, but i dont want to switch my suit every time... thats why i spend alot of time to getting the items .)