• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homes and Castles WTB Keep on atlantic.

Jaela

Journeyman
As title says, looking for a keep on atlantic.. but i'm not going to pay the outrageous price that some people are asking, I will pay a fair price :) Fel or tram, either is cool! almost prefer Fel!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
but i'm not going to pay the outrageous price that some people are asking
Well on Atlantic they range from 2-5plat depending on location, not sure on the price you were quoted though. Also, I can move your thread to a better forum (UO Trader's Hall) for this if you'd like?

Jaela

Journeyman
Well on Atlantic they range from 2-5plat depending on location, not sure on the price you were quoted though. Also, I can move your thread to a better forum (UO Trader's Hall) for this if you'd like?
I've seen them sell from 1.5-2.5 pretty regularly on atlantic (6 in the last 3 weeks below 2p..) just don't think a keep is worth more than 2.5 personally! I have a post over on traders hall as well, just trying both areas. ty!

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a felucca keep on atl i would be willing 2 sell for 2 plat,its next to that mountain between old minax base and destard might take me a good day or so to clean it out

Artifact Rarity

Adventurer
I am selling a fel keep located on ice island on Atlantic. I am asking for 2.5P, I am looking to sell as quickly as possible like this weekend coming up.